Log 1: Kazu Organization

DISCLAIMER: This is an 'AU Fanfiction' of One Piece made by Mr. Eichiro Oda.

~

"What is our goal?" A deep raucous voice erupted from the cone-shaped devices hanging by the stygian iron walls.

"Korosu."

The word echoed throughout the confined repository as four armed individuals raised their fists in unison.

"What do we want most in this world?!" The gruff voice asked once again in a more fervent tone that could dismiss any thought of defiance against his tremendous power.

"Korosu!"

Having been satisfied by their answer, the golden colossal doors opened up revealing the elegant full moon that lit up the dark starry sky.

"Go and bring peace to this world."

Everyone rushed out of the establishment and ran in full speed towards their targeted place. Cross Piero Village.

"Hey, Yori!" A pink headed goth girl with thick eyelinered eyes called out breathily at the stunning red haired teen in front of her.

No response.

"Mitsuko Yori! Don't you even dare ignore me!" The irritated coral haired girl muttered out louder than she intended.

"Keep it down Perona! I wouldn't want to end up having another wrestling match with your royal hot headedness again." Yori hissed as she looked upon the red haired man a few meters ahead of them.

'Eustass Kid.. blood thirsty as always.' Yori thought to herself as she kept on a steady pace with Perona by her side.

"Oops... sorry.." Perona apologized as they made a hard turn to the right.

"Just a hundred meters away.." Killer stated through his mask as his long blonde hair got blown back by the cold chilly air.

Their target village was consisted of ruthless serial killers who were widely known for their massive onslaughts and inhuman massacres brought about the region.

The group's task was to annihialate each and every living person on that village. To purify this world of the ruthless beings that walk through the surface of this pitiful home of a planet.

It was to kill or be killed..

A battle among the strongest...

"Show no weakness. No emotion. No mercy." Kid stated in a low husky voice as they reached the entrance of the unsuspecting metropolis.

"Easy for you to say." Yori muttered out loud after hearing Kid's vicious reminder as she examined her red polished nails, clearly ignoring the fact that an infuriated first class killer just included her in his 'Wish-to-kill-list.'

"What did you say, Mitsuko?!" Kid asked irritably with gritted teeth as he gazed upon the unwavering juvenile assassin.

"Y-Yori! I thought you said-" Perona began as she hid behind Killer who was trying to keep Kid calmed down.

"I changed my mind." Yori said with a smirk as she took out her gun and sauntered towards the flame headed man who easily towered upon her small slim figure.

"Don't even think I'll hold back on you pipsqueak!!" Kid shouted outrageously which resulted for every house in the area to switch on the lights and see what was going on.

"Give me your best shot." Yori taunted as she held her gun on her right hand.

"What the hell's the ruckus about!!" A slim, blue-haired man with an appearance resembling that of a clown, complained as he scuffed his feet on the rough pavement and peeked through the window.