3~ Meet Up

~~~~~~~~~~
"Aizawa"
~~~~~~~~~~

Nezu must think the kid is stupid... He plans to get the requested information which we do need...

.

.

.

Then try to capture Bishop...

I simply plan to stand there and do nothing... Bishop is known for not being seen. I'm not counting on actually meeting him...

If I'm meeting anything it will be his shadow...

"Get into position Erasure..."

"Whatever Nezu..."

I go to stand at my designated spot when my phone pings.

BishopB*tch- Tell the Rat I'm not that stupid... Then meet me and our new meet-up spot! ********* **** ************ 😉

BishopB*tch- ✨You have 15 minutes✨

Erasure- 🖕🏼

I turn around and show Tsukauchi and Nezu my phone while walking out the door.

"This will be a very interesting game Bishop" I heard Nezu say as I exit the building.

~~~~~~~~~~
"Izuku"
~~~~~~~~~~

I sit on the roof of a building and watch as Erasure shows up in front of the cafe I picked as the new meet-up spot.

Erasure- What do I do now?

BishopB*tch- Go inside, a waiter will take you to a table... From there sit back and close your eyes!

Erasure- That sounds like how to get kidnapped 101...

BishopB*tch- It is 😉

I saw him sigh and go into the cafe. I don't see the money but then again this is Erasure and he is known for pulling shit out of nowhere... I watch as the woman sits him down at a table and he pulls his phone back out...

Erasure- Next...

BishopB*tch- Put the money on the table and close your eyes Erasure...

Erasure- Fine...

I jump down from my spot on the roof and walk into the cafe. As I pass I hand one of the waiters $100 and walk over to where Erasure is sitting.

I take a seat behind him and look through my bag, taking out what I need...

"Don't think I didn't notice how empty the cafe is... What are you planning..."

"A trap you walked into..."

Before he can do anything I swing the plate that was on the table and hit him across the head with it. Effectively smashing the plate and knocking Erasure out...

I stand up and look down at his now unconscious form...

"Sorry... I told you it was... Not to mention 'Stranger Danger'... You should have learned that as a kid... H! Come help me carry him!"

~~~~~~~~~~
"Tsukauchi"
~~~~~~~~~~

I watched the footage again... A man in a hood sits behind Aizawa. After a few words, he goes to reach for his capture gear only to be too slow as a plate smashes across the side of his skull...

The man responsible then calls someone else over to help carry the unconscious hero away...

"Did we find any evidence as to where Bishop took him?"

"No sir... He just disappeared..."

"Then we have to hope this is normal... After all, we don't know how Bishop exchanges information... All we can do is hope this is just one of their safety precautions and that Erasure will be returned safely..."

"Tsukauchi there's got to be something else..."

"Sorry Mic but without a lead on where to go I can't do anything but set up a search in the perimeter. Nezu said Bishop isn't responding to any texts so... I'm sorry, but we already hit a dead end..."

Ping

"I really hate Bishop..."