17~ The Search Pt. 1 | I'm Going To Help

~~~~~~~~~~
"Hitoshi"
~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to help..."

"No... You are not..."

It has been almost a week since Izuku and Shouta got kidnapped.

I'm sitting in Naomasa's temporary office while he works on his computer. He's looking through files and trying to find whatever he can on the members of the L.O.V...

After what happened at the Aizawa-Yamada house Hizashi has temporarily moved in with us. Seeing as his house got attacked it's obvious that it isn't safe.

Even tho we are all moved into one house right now, we aren't actually living there. The chief of police, a man with a dog head named Kenji Tsuragamae, had decided that it would be best if we stayed out of it to ensure that there weren't villains watching it.

Tsuragamae was having us stay at a popular hero agency that has as many heroes in the building as possible...

Of course, the agency we are wasting hours sitting and doing nothing in belongs to Endeavor...

THEY KNOW I HATE THE GUY!!!

After the USJ attack, The Hosu incident, and the training camp, they knew the L.O.V was a problem to be taken seriously. They aren't taking any risks...

That also means...

Me...
Sansa...
Hizashi...
And Naomasa...

Aren't allowed to leave and help in any way possible and are forced to sit cooped up in the agency... The only time we are allowed to leave is to go to UA...

Seeing as Mic still has a class to teach and I have classes to attend...

The students were told that Aizawa is currently on a mission. For the time being Nezu is pretending that he is having Izuku as a personal student. Excusing him from normal classes...

Not that he wasn't before... Just that before, Izuku had classes with Nezu after school only...

"It's not fair! You get to look through files and at least try to help while I have to sit here and do nothing!"

Naomasa looked up from his computer and looked at me... I could see the sadness lying there...

"Hitoshi I know you want to help... But I'm technically not supposed to be doing this right now either... You should try and take a nap... You haven't been getting enough sleep..."

"Whatever..."

I left his temporary office and headed to the cafeteria to get some coffee when I bumped into someone, I fall flat on my ass...

"Tsukauchi what are you doing here?"

I looked up confused for a moment seeing as I only go buy Naomasa's last name when I'm in school...

"Todoroki?" The half-and-half daddy issues held out his hand and helped me stand up. "Wait what are you doing here?"

"This is my father's agency. He brings me with him at least once a week. Now, what are you doing here?"

"Oh... Well, I live with a detective and right now everyone that lives in our house is being watched. Some villains are threatening us. So, they moved us here to be surrounded by heroes..."

"Oh... Are you allowed to leave?"

"Only for school..."

Wait...

What if I-

"Could you sneak me out of here? Just for an hour? I need some fresh air..."

"I don't know. If you're in danger I don't want something to happen to you because I snuck you out."

"Just take me to your house when Endeavor leaves... I'll still be with a hero! Just don't let him know you took me with you... Just an hour... Please!"

I was begging at this point but I don't care... If he can get me out of here then I can do SOMETHING!

"Fine... But only one hour... I don't want one of my classmates to get hurt because of me."

"Think of this as a way to screw with Endeavor. I could even hack your guys' WIFI and block him from in for a week!"

"DEAL"

•• •• •• •• {Christmas Tree} •• •• •• ••

Sorry, this one is later than normal...

EIGHT DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day/night/afternoon/no-sleep...

See you all in the next chapter!