8~ Luck? Who's That?

~~~~~~~~~~
"Midnight"
~~~~~~~~~~

I was waiting across the street like planned. I would have gone in with Shouta but we couldn't risk me getting recognized. For this mission we needed stealth. If they recognized a hero in the bar they'd make a run for it. So, we called Shouta in.

Despite what people might think, Shouta has a very feminine figure. Turning him into a woman for a night was one of the easiest things to accomplish on this mission. You put him in a nice dress, give him some makeup, style his hair, give him something so it looks like he has a woman's chest, and you're done. I've thankfully got experience in getting him to say yes to these kinds of missions.

I watched and waited for a signal to come in. I had a small team of police with me waiting in the ally for the go-ahead.

"HE'S RUNNING FOR IT"

"Advance!"

We started bolting towards the building when something inside me told me to stop...

Without thinking I grabbed the officer who was with me in the front and came to a stop before we could enter the building. I saw the target running and looking behind him through one of the windows. I saw his foot hit something and recognized a C4 explosive that was being sold on the black market...

"GET DOWN! ERAS-"

The bottom floor exploded...

.

.

.

"No... Shouta! Shouta come in..."

.

.

.

All I heard was static...

~~~~~~~~~~
"Aizawa"
~~~~~~~~~~

The stairs are a no-go... They've collapsed in on themselves and I doubt I can get me and the kid down that fiery pit without getting burnt to ash.

The windows that lead to the front of the building are blocked by pieces of the ceiling that caved in. Likely due to the shift in the support beams when the bottom floor exploded. I had tried to contact Nemuri and tell her I was alright and that I need help...

.

.

.

But my earpiece fell out when the kid bumped into me because I was trying to get it untangled with the material of the gloves I was wearing... I tried looking for another way out when I heard a ping sound.

I noticed a phone not far from me and Bishop and quickly picked it up...

H- IZUKU ARE YOU OK?!?!

H- If you're alive... you need to get out of there! The rest of the building is unstable. I'd give it 10 min tops before it collapses... There are heroes outside. If you go to them for help I can meet you at the hospital and spring you. They don't know what you look like. It should be safe...

H- If you need me to find any possible escape routes just RESPOND!

It didn't take me long to put the puzzle together...

H

That's what Bishop called the hacker...

This is Bishop's phone...

Izu- I'm trapped by the stairs. Can't go down because of the fire. Windows are blocked. The ceiling also collapsed and I'm basically trapped in a box...

I didn't tell this H person that I wasn't "Izuku" it was easier to just tell the situation and hope to get help. Technically, if I'm right, "Izuku" is with me...

H- I've sent an anonymous text to midnight... Help is on its way!

~~~~~~~~~~
"Hitoshi"
~~~~~~~~~~

I watched as Midnight directed firefighters and cops to get all the people trapped inside out.

Thankfully or sadly, you pick, Izuku was the only one boxed in...

.

.

.

Or... I thought that till I watched from the cameras as they pulled a woman and Izuku from the stairs area.

I immediately took notice of how Izuku... Is unconscious...

Ping

Izu- I know you're watching 'ProHacker'... Bishop is being taken to the hospital... Meet me there hopefully sooner rather than later...
~Erasure

Luck?

.

.

.

Why did you marry the heroes...