𝘙𝘰𝘰𝘮

Seven males were in a locked room, those seven males wanting nothing to do with each other. Though some of their hate towards one another was small, it was still there. For others though, the hate was strong, with the tension so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Just fess up and give us the key whoever did it. Shit! I don't fucking wanna be here anymore!" whined an irritated red-head. He walked slowly over to the door and leaned on it, banging on it softly while mumbling incoherent words. "Please, just let us out."

"You think any of us wanna be here with you?" asked a blonde.

Whipping around, the red-head now faced the blonde. "Shut the fuck up no one asked you," he snapped. "I don't wanna hear another word from you unless it's 'I have the key'." He went back to facing the door.

"Period," whispered a dark haired male from the other corner of the room. Hearing him, the red head turned around once more.

"The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. Just because I don't like him doesn't mean I automatically like you."

The red-head, going by the name of Tendou, had no patience anymore. The seven of them were locked in a room and one of them had the key, they just wouldn't fess up. They had already been in there for well over five hours, so you can imagine how tired of this they must be.

The other males included Tsukishima from Karasuno, Suna from Inarizaki, Matsukawa from Aoba Johsai, Hiro from Nohebi, Onaga from Fukurodani and Lev from Nekoma, with Tendou coming from Shiratorizawa.

Within those five hours the seven males figured out using clues from around the room that someone in this room had the key to let them out and that they only had seven hours to do so.

Well, seven hours was nearly up, and the middle blockers still had no clue on who had the key.

"This isn't funny, just give us the key you're gonna have to pee eventually," said Matsukawa. "You're making yourself suffer as well."

"They're probably scared," added Lev from Nekoma. When he noticed that everyone's eyes quickly darted to him, he knew that they assumed he had the key. "They would, they would, sorry. They would think that we're going to beat him up when he does fess up."

"Then let's all close our eyes and whoever has the key can just slide the key on the floor while we're not looking, problem solved," suggested Onaga.

"That's a stupid idea."

"Do you have a better one? No? That's right. Close your eyes, all four of them," snapped Tendou, the insult aimed at Tsukishima. This whole time they'd been locked in here he'd been taking his anger out on the speckled male, snapping whenever he said something that wasn't of use to them.

Scoffing, Tsukishima closed his eyes with the rest of the group. Two minutes passed and nothing.

Another minute, nothing.

When the five minutes were finally up, the key was still nowhere in sight. "Well, that was a bust," said Onaga, disappointment evident in his voice.

"That's five minutes wasted." Suna was the one to speak this time. The whole time the middle blockers were locked in this room he had stayed relatively quiet, only speaking up where he thought needed. With this fact presented to them, all the males in the room started raising their voices in anger, arguing with one another.

"Y'all shut up!" yelled Onaga over all the other voices. "We'll never get out of here like this. For all we know we could have one minute left-"

"Thanks to you!"

"We could have one minute left and we don't know what happens when we run out of time. So let's just, get along to try and find this key, okay?"

"It was probably you."