𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘵

Oikawa grew bored of this life. Standing on the ledge he looked down. Quite the jump, but he wasn't afraid. Without a second thought, he placed one leg over the edge, knocking him off his balance, causing him to fall off the building.

While he was falling, his mind was blank except for the fact that this had to be the longest five seconds of his life. Finally hitting the ground with a thump, his world went black.

Oikawa woke up in his bed the next morning, fully clothed in the uniform of his school from his past life, his chestnut hair windblown from the fall. He decided that he would visit Aoba Johsai, his own school, once more. It's been a while since he had lived his own life.

Putting on the Seijoh uniform he walked out the door to make his appearance. He decided on only staying there for a week, seeing as life had gotten boring for him very quickly as of late. Besides, people at his school must be wondering where he is, he never took breaks this long.

He had been gone for about three months, jumping from one life to the next. Oikawa could create a new life for himself by dying, all he needed to do was think of where he wanted to go and who he wanted to be.

He found out he had this ability by accident. He was walking home from school one day when he was hit by a car. Sadly he didn't survive the impact. Well, that's what everyone else believed. In the hospital when he had already been dead for an hour or so, he suddenly sprang up from the bed, healthier than he's ever been, as if he had just reset. Ever since then he's been switching lives whenever he wanted to, never staying in one place for more than a month.

The life that he just finished living was no different from his own- charming high school boy who is loved by all. He broke hearts, strung people along and just played people in general. That's probably why he got so bored of that life, he's lived it all before.

Walking into his own classroom in his own school, he greeted his fellow third years. "Ya-hoo!" he smiled and waved. Hanamaki, Matsukawa and Iwaizumi slowly turned to look at him upon hearing his voice.

"Where were you, bro?" asked Hanamaki. "You dipped and ghosted us all. We thought you were dead."

"Who's 'we'?" interrupted Matsukawa, standing up from where he was sitting on a nearby desktop. "I thought he was alive. And guess who was right? Me! Pay your 2,000 yen, Maki."

Scowling, the brown-haired male dug into his pocket, pulling out his wallet and bringing out two 1,000 yen bills, angrily slapping them into his friends hand. "Thaaaaank you," he sung, stuffing the money into his own pocket.

"I fucking hate you."

"You know you love me." While Hanamaki and Matsukawa were arguing about how he wanted to kiss Matsukawa so badly, Iwaizumi made his presence known.

"Iwa-chan!" Oikawa smiled brightly. "How've you been?"

"Don't 'Iwa-chan' me, Oikawa. Where were you?"

"Wow, using my real name. You must be pretty mad, huh?" Oikawa winced. Usually whenever he went off on his little adventures without contacting anyone, Iwaizumi had some grand punishment for him. The last time he was only gone for two weeks, but Iwaizumi had the whole team pelt him with volleyballs. He could only wonder what terrible punishment it was this time.

But Iwaizumi didn't say anything. He didn't even hit him, just stood there waiting for an explanation. "I was busy."

"For three months?" he finally spoke up. "The least you could've done was tell us where you were, Oikawa. The team was left without a captain and you know who had to step up? Me! And you know how much I suck at leading people. It'll be a miracle if we even make it close to nationals this year."