I'm Sorry

"Want anything?" Kakyoin asked, "Sorry, the house isn't super clean," .

"Clutter isn't dirty you know, the house almost glowing, that's how clean it is," Jotaro said, "And I think I'll just take some water,". Kakyoin grabbed a pitcher of cold water from his refrigerator. He poured it into a glass and handed it to Jotaro. "Thanks..and I'm sorry," he said.

"For what?" 

"Everything..." Kakyoin paused, "ruining your reputation, making you worry, bothering you,".

"There's nothing to be sorry about, you didn't do anything wrong," Jotaro said. Kakyoin smiled and nodded. There was a silence after that. A short silence that felt like years, until Kakyoin felt so anxious that he couldn't not say anything at this point.

"I have some games upstairs, wanna play F-Mega," he said.

"Oh hell yea," Jotaro promptly responded.

. . .

"FUCK!" Jotaro screamed. He had lost for the 4th time in a row. Kakyoin smirked triumphantly.

"Ha! Beat that!" Kakyoin said proudly.

"You know what, I will," Jotaro started, "let's play another round!".

"So you can lose? Sure," He said.

"Tch, I'll show you," 

They played another round, and Jotaro kept his word! Sort of... He was in the lead at the beginning, but at the very last lap, Kakyoin passed him and won.

"Fuck you," Jotaro said angrily. Kakyoin giggled. Jotaro grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at Kakyoin's face, while he wasn't looking.

"Gah!" Kakyoin uttered out, startled, "Oh it's ON!". Their pillow fight lasted a while, and they had a lot of fun playing games. Jotaro taught Kakyoin how to make his mom's crepes. Kakyoin decorated his with cherries (of course) and Jotaro made a little star out of some strawberrry's from the refrigerator.

. . .

It was getting late, sunset was aproaching, and Kakyoin really didn't want a run-in with his mother, so they both decided that they should just leave. He walked Jotaro home, and they had a little conversation. They were almost at Jotaro's door. They said goodbye. Kakyoin stopped as Jotaro was about to walk in.

"Wait," he said, "sorry again," Kakyoin said, smiling a little. Jotaro turned around.

"Hmph," Jotaro chuckled a bit, "what for this time?"

"This,"

And that's when Kakyoin kissed Jotaro on the cheek. Something he wanted to do for years. Jotaro blushed a little, he didn't say a word. Kakyoin waved once more, and walked to his house.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

I am so sorry that this chapter was short, and that I haven't been uploading. I just had a random burst of motivation and decided to work on this, also, I felt bad because I know how it feels to read a story you like on this site, and the author doesn't upload again. So I hope you guys have a good day.