Starting Over Again

"Jotarooo!" a female voice called from outside of his door. Jotaro, having got no sleep, sitting at his desk, not fully conscious quickly answered:

"What." he said blankly.

"Are you okay, Jojo?" Holly said worriedly. Jotaro just looked down. He had never really talked to his mother in a while and felt really bad about pushing her away all the time.

"I think I need help, ma" Jotaro said softly, with a sigh, his mother even more worried at this point. 

"Do you have a fever, sweetie?" Holly said, "I'll get you some medicine," she started to walk  to the door when Jotaro uttered silently,

"I think I like someone" he said shamefully, with rosy cheeks. Holly, turned around facing the door, stopped dead in her tracks. Her mouth agape, just then, another nusiance walked in his room, equally disturbed.

"OH MY GOD!" Joseph said. Holly just turned around to face Jotaro in astonishment. 

They both equally bombarded him with questions. Jotaro had already been annoyed from not sleeping and just yelled "Shut up! Will you? I should have never said anything".

"Aw my little boys in love! What's her name?" Holly said excitedly. Jotaro looked down, not knowing what to say. Instead of telling them the truth, he decided to avoid the question

"I'm not saying anything, I just don't know what to do" he said, mumbling.

"I think you should talk to her, tell her how you feel," Joseph said, "And trust me, I used to get all the bitches when I was your age" he said confidently. Jotaro scoffed.

"Yeah I guess you're right" Jotaro said, defeated. He was so embarrassed that he couldn't actually tell the truth about Kakyoin. Was he hiding him in some way? Why was he so embarrassed? He couldn't really find the answer to these questions at the moment, but he got ready and headed to school, ready to confront Kakyoin. It was 7:30, not early this time, but still early. Even though he had tried to go through with his confrontationional  plan, he still had this looming fear that it wouldn't work out the way he planned it to.

He ended up not running into Kakyoin that morning at all, but still noticed in class. Kakyoin looked down, almost attentively at his desk. He said absolutely nothing to Jotaro at all, which Jotaro was quite frustrated with. 

Lunch time came around, and instead of going to his favorite spot, the rooftop, he decided to look for Kakyoin. 

'What is the nerdiest spot that anyone could go to to eat lunch..?'  Jotaro thought, and then it hit him: under a tree like in a cliché anime. And that is where he found the red haired boy, sitting alone under a tree, the stiff air blowing at his face, his hair swaying in pattern with the wind. Jotaro could watch for hours, but instead, he walked up to him.

"Hey." he said. Kakyoin looked up at him and almost had a mini-heart-attack.

"Hey..I'm really sorry about yesterday I don't know what came over me," he said shamefully.

"Why'd you ignore me?" Jotaro said angrily. Kakyoin looked surprised and then took his gaze at Jotaro and locked 'eyes' with the dirt.

"I thought you needed time away from me, who would want to talk to someone like me?" Kakyoin said blankly.

"Hey.." Jotaro said again, softer this time. Squatted down to his level, he grabbed the end of Kakyoin's chin, brought it towards his, and did something neither of them had ever done before. 

Kakyoin's eyes remained open, frantically gazing, at Jotaro's closed ones. The sensation was unreal. 

'Jotaro Kujo is kissing me right now? Jotaro? Jojo? The one that has every girl at school wrapped around his finger? The most popular guy at school? This can't be happening. I'm dreaming. There's no way that this is happening. When's my alarm going to turn on? When will this dream end?'

The moment ended almost as quickly as it began, leaving Jotaro breathless and Kakyoin in shock.

"Hey- earth to Kakyoin?" Jotaro said calmly despite what had just happened.

"What huh? Oh sorry, I just didn't think that was real," he said flustered. Jotaro laughed, his smile intoxicating on Kakyoin's purple eyes. 

"That's one way to react," Jotaro said, "Come on, let's get outta here,".

-To be continued-

yeah ik i literally haven't updated this in a year stfu, I literally just felt like going on wattpad and forgot I made this and decided to read it expecting it to be cringe, but tell me why It ATE so I had to make another chapter 🙄🥱

byeee

I may or may not be updating this I want to cuz this sh lowkey kinda fire 🤭