Chapter 4.5 - "You."

THIS IS PLACTONIC >:(( I DONT WANT TO SEE ANYTHING SHIPPING

Tw?- Panick attacks 

Tubbo pov-

I was streaming on the Origins SMP with, Tommy, Sneeg, and Fundy when my phone when off, looking down at the buzzing noise I saw a notification from Ranboo. A bunch of spammed text so I thought it was just some twitter thread, ignoring it and going back to the game. About 18 minutes later I played an ad and checked my phone. My eyes widened when I saw what I had ignored

Ranboo-

hey 

answer the phone

code red??!?!?!

people are trying to al to me

omg help dsvfczx

TUBBO

I read them over and over before texting

Tubbo_ -

Boo? Are you okay what's wrong?

I fiddled with my thumbs, waiting, hoping, praying for a response. My heart jumped when I saw the 'Ranboo is typing' at the bottom of the screen. 

Ranboo-

Please toby please call me pleas ed i can't beathen 

The words I read scared me half to death, I looked up at chat, seeing they had come back from the ad and sighing. Not really knowing what to do because obviously, he didn't wanna be on stream at the moment. So, texted Tommy. 

Hey, I have to leave the stream unexpectedly, gonna raid you okay? Tell chat I had to do something important. 

And with that I ended, not giving a warning just ending stream and opening discord on my computer, calling Ranboo with no hesitation. He answered, sounding sick in his "Hello" I asked what was wrong and he explained through shaky words, I could practically hear the tears in his voice as I struggled to understand. Basically getting the hint of what happened I shushed him, calming his breathing down. 

"Hey, Ranboo, it's okay, it's gonna be okay. I'm right here please calm down", I attempted at comforting, I always feel bad because I'm not the best at it, I mean he would have panic attacks last time he visited and it was easier in person because all you really had to do was hold him close, telling him everything was okay until he tired himself out and we ended up just laying on the couch watching the office or scrolling on TikTok together. It's hard over the phone, I can't hold him to let him know he's safe. I heard his voice go soft and the panic decreasing, he began to speak again.

"I want to go home.." He said, barely auidable.

"Home?" I answered, "Where's that?"

"You."