Chapter 8- Wake Up

basically all the tw's in the last chapters.

The lights buzzed in the hospital lobby, quiet whispering coming from the patients waiting. Tubbo was pacing back and forth, Ranboo's mother on the phone with Tubbo's mom. Tommy sat in the chair, silent.  

"Tubs." Tommy's called out in a soft voice. "Toby, c'mon sit down." He stopped pacing, looking over at Tommy with tears. "C'mon, man its 2 in the morning." 

Tubbo clenched his fists and sat quietly next to his friend. Chewing the inside of his mouth to stop a sob.

A few minutes passed, Ranboo's mom hung up the phone. And it was quiet. Shoes tapping on the floor, phones ringing in the offices was enough to drive the boys insane. It seemed like forever, waiting for the doctor to come out. Waiting on the news, hopefully good. Hopefully.

The sleep in Tubbo's eyes made it almost impossible to navigate his dark room. His throat dry and mouth begging for water. He usually keeps one by his bed, he didn't really know why he didn't last night, something told him he wouldn't need it. But obviously he did. As he crawled down from his bunk-bed he heard what sounded like gasp, for air. Desperate and unsuccessful. His heart went into his throat, "Ranboo?" Another one, followed by a kind of forced cough. He walked closer to Ranboo's couch, "ah-" he lifted his foot up after feeling something wet under his sock, "What the.."

"Hey, Ranboo?" He leaned over to flick on the lamp. 

The sight was horrid. Ranboo, turned over on the couch, vomit dripping from his mouth and onto the floor Tubbo just stepped in. He couldn't help but scream. Ranboo's face was pale but small gasps escaped from his lungs. His mother rushed in, screaming at the sight, but being stable enough to call 911.

The doctor walks out, coming up to them. Its tense, anticipation rising along with the boys in their seats. Tubbo's heart raced, his stomach in his throat. 

He was gonna be sick.

Tommy's body clenched and mind raced as the doctor took a breath. "He's.." 

The blonde closed his eyes, please. Please, don't say dead.

"He's sleeping." 

Finally,  a breath of what seemed like relief. Shoulders relaxed and tears fell. "Will he wake up?" Tommy asked, hope clung to his voice. 

The doctor only shrugged, "I'm not sure."

"Can we see him?"          

He nodded, "Just don't be too loud."

Footsteps entered Ranboo's quiet room. He slept there soundly on the bed, eyes closed and breathing slow. "He looks so.." Tubbo bit his tongue. He looks dead. His mom and Tommy both pulled up chairs sitting quietly next to Ranboo. "Do you think he'll make it?"

"I'm sure he will." Tubbo's mother reassured the boys. Truth was, not even she was sure she believed that. 

hmm...guess there is a next chaper huh HEHE

yeah i thought i'd continue because i read through this story again and i gotta tell ya, i dont really like it.

i think the pacing is bad and i had poor story telling. so im going to redeem myself. 

maybe i'll remaster it, fix it up a little and make it better :3 what do you think abt that?

i love your guy's comments , you make me laugh.

love ya!