Chapter 21. Papers and videos.

"Blake, wake up, you have a video shoot today babe", Sophia said to her daughter.

"I just want to keep on sleeping, mum", she said, sitting on her bed. "How was last night?", she asked.

"It was alright, thanks for babysitting the kids".

"They're family, it was what I had to do", she smiled. "Anyway, let me get dressed".

"Do you want some juice and toasts for breakfast?"

"Yes, please, I'll be downstairs in a minute". She got up from the bed and walked to her wardrobe. She picked a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a plain white-shirt. She combed her hair and put on a bit of make up. Then she grabbed her leather jacket and put on her converse. She went to the kitchen and sat next to Amber to have breakfast.

"Where are you going today sis?"

"We're shooting a video".

"That's cool", the little girl said smiling. While they were eating their toasts, the doorbell rang. A few seconds later, the lads came in and greeted Blake's mum.

"C'mon Blake, we're going to be late", Tommy told her.

"I've been trying to wake her up for about 20 minutes boys".

"Mum, stop teasing me", she said, kissing Sophia's cheeks. "I'll see you later. Bye Amber", she said, walking out the door and jumping into the car. A few minutes later they were already at the shooting place.

"This is cool", Chace said, looking around. They all sat to get their hair and make up done. Blake took a black hat and decided she would wear it on the video. Before they started shooting, she received a text from Lizzie.

From: Lizzie

I think you need to see the papers

To: Lizzie

why? what's wrong?

From: Lizzie

just check em out, you're probably gonna hate the cool boy again

"Hey Scott, do you have any papers from today?"

"Yes hun, here you have", he said, giving the girl some magazines. She read through them, trying to look for something related to Zayn. And soon she found it. She took the magazine on her hands and read what was written on it. She was frowning and couldn't actually believe what she was seeing.

Looks like the Bradford Bad Boi is having a little too much fun on the States. You just need to listen to the video somebody posted on YouTube. Apparently, Zayn is inviting some girls into his hotel bedroom while...

Blake's POV

Okay. That's enough. I'm not reading any more of this shit. The worst part of it is that it's probably true. And even worse than that, I care about it. Why do I? Because we slept together the night before he left England? Must be that. Anyway, he better forgets about me from now on.

"Hey Blake, the shoot's starting!", I heard Chace calling me, so I left the magazines on the table and ran to him.

Zayn's POV

"I still don't know why people waste their time recording other people and uploading everything on Youtube", I said, talking about that video.

"Don't make it such a fuss, it's not really important".

"Yeah mate, you don't even have a girlfriend, you can do whatever you want to", Louis said.

"I know but..."

"Are you thinking about Blake? C'mon mate, do you really think she cares?" Liam asked.

"Well, maybe just a little bit..."

"Zayn, she's Blake Thomas. She's only had one boyfriend in her life. She sleeps with you and then acts as if she hates you. I don't think she'll mind whether that boy in the video it's you or not".

"But I'm not!"

"We know that, and I don't think she cares. If she wants to, she'll sleep with you again, and if she doesn't, she won't. End of the story".

But deep inside all I really wanted was for her to care about that video. To care about me. About us.

Blake's POV

"Today was good", I said while we were driving back home. "Hey Chace, why did you tweet in City Lights' account?"

"It was already opened and couldn't bothered to log into mine", he laughed. "Retweet it please, it's a good pic of you".

"Aaaalright", I said, pressing the button.

City Lights sneak peek of the new video! @BlakeCityLights looks as bad as she can get hahaha Chace x [picture on the side]

We entered the house and I headed directly to my room. I lied on my bed and waited for Lizzie to come. It didn't take her more than 15 minutes.

"Hey you", she said, coming in and joining me in my bed.

"What's up?"

"Not much, how was the video?"

"I liked it".

"Did you see the magazines?", she asked, as I nodded in silence. "And?"

"And what? He can do whatever he wants to Lizzie, we're not together".

"Yes but I thought..."

"Nothing, don't worry. How's it going with Danny?"

"Cool. We're having dinner together tonight", she smiled.

"Gross and cheesy", I laughed, receiving a punch on her arm. Suddenly my phone beeped; it was a text.

From: Zayn

you look stunning on the pic of your new video :) can't wait to get back and see you xx

"What the hell does he think he is?", I yelled, making Lizzie turn to me.

"What's wrong?"

 "Well, not like we're sleeping together ever agian after this", I said.

"Well, not like you're his girlfriend Blake. He can do whatever he wants to do".

"He can't send me texts saying he can't wait to see me while he's sleeping with other girls Lizzie".

"He can, and that's what he does. He doesn't know if you're sleeping with somebody else when he's away!"

"But I'm not!"

"Blake, you can't tell him you're not together and then act all jealous because of a video in which, from my point of view, you can't see clearly if it's him or not. And anyway, he's a young good-looking man, living a great life travelling the world, do you really think he's going to wait for you forever? He's gonna get tired of this someday, tired of you saying yes and then no", she said. I've never seen Lizzie speak that seriously to me.

"Maybe you're right...."

"Of course I am", she grinned.

"But it's just..."

"I understand you Blake, I honestly do. The boy tells you how much he likes you, texts you and calls you almost everyday, and then you see this. I understand what you're thinking. But if that video is true, I understand him too. After all, he's single".

I looked at her in agreement and decided to text him back. I wouldn't be rude. I wouldn't say anything about the video. I would just tell him stuff about the new video. And ask him about America. That's it.

Or so I thought.

To: Zayn

stop stalking me, malik. and oh, there's no way I'm meeting up with you when you're back

"Seriously?", Lizzie stared at me and then bursted out a laughter. "You'll never change Blake. And you know what's the worst part?"

"Tell me".

"That you still don't know how hard you're falling for that boy".