Chapter 28. Apart from getting some, you know.

"Hey mate, the lads and I are going out for a beer, wanna come?", Harry asked me over the phone.

"Hey, erm I have plans already".

"Oh...how come you have plans already? Who with?"

"Blake".

"What? When did that happen?", he laughed.

"I don't know, we texted for a while last night and then we did the same this morning, and well, she's coing over", I chuckled.

"Well, good for you I guess. What are you guys gonna do? Apart from getting some, you know", he teased.

"I don't know, I guess we'll watch a movie or something".

"Alright, cool. I should get going otherwise I'm gonna be late. See you tomorrow mate".

"Yes, have fun".

"Same for you. Bye", he said, hanging the phone up.

Yes, she's coming over. And yes, we texted each other last nicht and this morning. Two days ago was her Wembley concert. We were there. And she's been really nice since then.

|Flashback|

"So guys, this is gonna be the last very song of our tour, it's been great to play for all of you here in Wembley", Chace said, as the crowd went wild. Me and the lads had really enjoyed the show. Harry had told me before arriving to the stadium that they were very good live, but I didn't expect that. They know what their fans like, and they spent the whole time interacting with them.

"This is a new song we wrote a few weeks ago, and it'll be on our next album, hopefully".

"This song's about falling for someone, but you just want to have fun, you know, not the kind of love in where you're thinking about a future together and having kids with that person", Blake explained, as I felt the lads' eyes on me.

"Yes, you know guys, when you only want to have sex and hang out from time to time, no need to meet any parents. The complete opposite of Lizzie and I", Danny said, making them all scream at his words. They two became public during the tour, when people started wondering why Lizzie was spending so much time with them on the road, apart from the 'I'm-Blake's-best friend' thing. And well, since she's been around since the beggining their fans didn't complain too much about them getting together. The main problem for some of them was that they thougt she'd end up dating Ben and not Danny.

"This is called 'Young'", Tommy pointed out, in between laughs.

'You and I are young, 

what makes it wrong for us to fall in love?

and either way, we'll never change,

we'll talk and touch the day away.

Now would you love me if i was crazy?

Boy I'm going crazy for you, I'm crazy for you.

Let's waste away together,

we can stay this way forever,

because we're never gonna be as young as we are tonight.

We'll let the world know we're alive,

we're here to chase the flashing lights, just wait and see,

and there's no need to complicate it, this will be our year to take it,

we're never gonna be as young as we are tonight.'

"She just admitted in front of her fans she likes you", Harry whispered to me, making me chuckle.