Chapter 23. And I'm dangerous myself.

She was sat on the kitchen, having some cereals for breakfast and eyeing the newspaper. "All bad news", she thought. Then she got to the gossip section, something she always left unread. But there was something that caught her eye this time. She read the news and then she heard Chace coming in.

"Hey Chace, can I ask you something?"

"If it's about the girl I slept with the other day, no, it won't happen again. I didn't even get her number", he said, not even looking at her. Taking some juice from the fridge was way more important. Blake laughed as she rolled her eyes at her friend's attitude.

"It's not about any girl...do you know why Malik is in England if they're still on tour?"

"No idea, are the rest of the lads still in the US?", he asked, as she nodded. "Well, check Twitter, I'm sure those directioners out there know everything about it", he said laughing, as they both checked their twitter. "Well, here you have it, some relative of his passed away".

"Oh..."

"I'll text him later. Anyway, I'm leaving, Tommy's waiting for me at his parents' place".

"Where are you guys going?"

"To watch the football match".

"What about Danny and Ben?"

"Ben is at his nan's birthday or something, and Danny was meeting up with Lizzie later".

"Oh yeah I forgot... Well, have fun".

"What are you gonna do?", he asked.

"I don't know, I may just take the car and drive nowhere", she joked.

"As always".

"You know I love that".

"And you know that deep inside I love how weird you are", he laughed, kissing her cheek and leaving the house.

She went to her room and took off her pijamas. She put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt her brother James bought her for her birthday. She sat on her bed and stared at her phone, thinking about doing it or not. Until she finally did it.

To: Zayn

you in England? heard something about it, I'm sorry. Hope you're okay, call me if you need anything

Blake's POV

'Call me if you need anything'. Yeah sure. I didn't really mean to write that sentence in there. I didn't want to. But my fingers typed it anyway. Yep, my fingers, not me.

From:  Zayn

hey blake, thank you so much :) I'm in london today, wanna do something?

To: Zayn

I'll pick you up in 10

What the hell. Blake Thomas what did you just write. 

***

She stepped out of the car and rang the bell. He opened the door, trying to smile at the girl, making her frown at his expression.

"What was that Malik? Don't you know how to put on a smile anymore?"

"I'm just..."

"Oh for God's sake, don't get sentimental. Grab a jacket and let's go. I'll wait for you in the car", she said, turning around.

"Where are we going?"

"Nowhere, we'll just follow the wind. C'mon, it'll get late".

He smiled and did as she ordered. When he jumped in the car she started driving. They didn't exchange any word for almost half an hour. That was when she asked something that caught him off guard.