Chapter 5. "Back to your rude ways, aren't you?"

"Good morning, sleeping beauty" she heard Lizzie said.

"Morning Liz... did you sleep here?"

"Yes, I did. When the movie finished I came upstairs but you were already sleeping like a baby"

"Sorry"

"It's okay"

"What are you doing today?"

"Mmmm not much, I guess I'll go back home to have lunch or something. I texted my mum yesterday saying I'd sleep over here"

"Cool. Do you want to come to the studio today?"

"I'd love to! But, I thought you had the day off today"

"I worked on a song last night, and I want to record it so I can be done with it as soon as possible"

"Oh great" she smiled at her best friend. "What is it about?"

"You'll hear it when we get there"

"Okay. By the way, you should be nice to the guys of One Direction. They're nice"

"I talked to Zayn yesterday night"

"When?"

"I was in the kitchen and he went there to get some water, and we talked for a while"

"What about?"

"Always as gossip Liz" Blake said, laughing "Nothing really important. But he kind of gave me the idea for the new song"

"So, are you okay with him then?"

"No. I still don't like him. He's too confident"

"That's good"

"Sometimes it is, sometimes it's not"

"But he was nice yesterday, wasn't him?"

"Yes, he was... But I just don't trust them, any of those boys"

"You're weird Blake. Anyway, let's grab some breakfast and go to the studio, shall we?"

"Alright"

They headed downstairs and had breakfast in the kitchen. Then they found the four boys of City Lights sitting on the couch in the living room. They were watching telly (or trying to, at least) when they heard the noisy girls coming in.

"Hey boys!"

"Hey girls! Are you going anywhere?" Chace asked them, seeing Blake was taking the keys of her car.

"To the studio!"

"I can see how excited you are, Liz" Danny told her, making her giggle.

"Blake wrote a new song and she wants to record it today"

"Did you write a new song?" Ben asked her.

"Yes. I've been working on it last night. You'll hear it after it's recorded" They all nodded, and the girls left the house.

Meanwhile, in another part of the city of London, four boys were waiting for another to get ready and go to work.

"Zayn c'mon, we're going to be late!"

"It's your fault for making me stay at City Light's place until 2 am! You know I need more than 7 hours of sleep!" the boy told his friends.

"You didn't even watch the movie!" Niall said.

"Yes, you were busy in the kitchen eating ice cream with some gorgeous girl" Louis told him, winking at him.

"Did you ask for her number?" Harry asked.