Chapter 24. With a little bit of luck.

"Have you seen this?", Harry asked him, showing his friend his laptop screen. He pointed at a video, as Zayn shook his head and hit the play button.

"So guys, I wrote a song last night, and I just thought I may upload it on youtube...It's just a draft so I..."

He smiled at the sight of the girl speaking about a song. She may have a bad reputation, but she was kind to the fans, and she gave the world for them, always trying to stop, always trying to talk to them. In fact, that was what gave her the reputation she has. As long as she wanted to speak to every fan outside hotels, gigs or airports, she didn't mind not caring about their management telling her to hurry up and leave.

"So yeah... the song's a little bit personal, but I just felt like sharing it with you guys... It's called 'With a little bit of luck' and it's about... I don't know...being lucky I guess..."

She herslef laughed at her explanation, making Zayn smile.

"Erm...yes, well, it's about making something work. To make something work out, you need more than one person, and you also need to have luck by your side. So here it goes, I hope you like it".

And with that, she started singing while playing her black guitar.

'I'll be perfect, and you'll be sweet,

I'll be contempt, and you'll forgive me.

I'll forget and you'll be numb,

help undo the damage we've become.

You'll quit smoking, and I'll be sober,

hide the marks that bend us broken underneath the covers'.

Zayn's POV

Smoking. Sober. God. She's putting that day we spent together in a song. She's written a song about me. About us.

'With a little bit of luck we'll survive,

you don't ask me questions babe, and I won't have to lie.

With a little bit of luck I won't leave,

I'll stay here with you and you'll be nice to me.

You'll be kind and I'll be a lady,

I'll be soft and you don't lay a hand on me

I'll be happy and you don't mind,

I'll watch my temper, and we'll stop picking a fight'.

"That's a great song", Harry said, as Zayn took his phone and started typing. "You texting her again?", the curly haired boy asked, laughing.

"Shut up Harry", his friend chuckled.

Blake's POV

"Oh c'mon Chace, Keith Lemon is one of the funniest guys we've ever met!", I told him, while we were getting ready to go on Celebrity Juice.

"I know, but he scares me, I never know what he's about to ask", he said, as I felt my phone buzzing inside my back pocket.

From: Zayn

just saw your new video, great song :) guess our conversations inspire you to write :) xx

Dammit. I knew it. I knew he'd assume it was about that day. No wonder why, and can't blame him, though. I used exactly the same words we spoke that day in Canterbury.

"C'mon Blake, it's about to start, let's get our seats", Tommy said.

Guess I won't reply to him. Can't be bothered right now. Let's just have some fun in this interview.