Chapter 27. You always get back to me.

City Lights check the band's interview and each member's covers in Wonderland mag!  here's @BlakeCityLights #gorgeouslondongirls 

"Stop checking her twitter mate", Niall told his friends, chuckling.

"Why?"

"Don't you think you're being a bit of a stalker? Just saying...", the blond boy said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Whatever", the boy laughed.

"Hey guys, I got good news for all of you", Paul told them five, coming into the room they were in.

"What is it?"

"You'l be back in the studio in two weeks", he said, as the boys high-fived each other. "And I got you those tickets you asked for, Harry", he said, looking at the curly haired boy. "I'll give them to you tomorrow".

"Cheers, Paul", he said, as their manager left the room. Suddenly the Cheshire boy felt all eyes on him. He kept his off his phone and looked at his friends. "What?"

"What was Paul talking about?"

"Yes, whose concert are you going to and why haven't you told us?"

"Well, it was a surprise for Zayn actually, but since Paul has spread the word... I asked him if he could get me some tickets to see City Lights in Wembley", he chuckled, as his friend blushed.

"Well...erm... you didn't need to Harry, but...thanks anyway".

"Admit it, the Bradford bad boi was hoping he could get some tickets", Harry teased him.

"Yeh, I'm quite surprised you didn't get them earlier", Niall added.

"I don't know if she wants to see me".

"C'mon Zayn, of course she wants to!"

"We haven't spoken a word since she left for tour".

"It's only been a week, Zayn", Louis told him, laughing along with the other boys.

"Yes, but..."

"Are you allowed to sleep with other girls while she's away?", Harry asked him.

"That's what I was gonna say. I asked her if she was gonna have sex with other boys while on tour, and all she said was 'if it happens, it happens Malik', and that left me with no clue of what I can and can't do while she's away".

"I don't think she will sleep around", Louis said.

"How do you know?"

"Well, I'm pretty sure she knows she'd get furious if you slept with other girls while she's on tour, so she won't do it either".

"And what if she hears I've slept with someone else?"

"She will find another boy for a one-night-stand".

"Wait, have you slept with somebody else already?", Liam asked.

"No! I was just asking!", Zayn laughed.

And while they were discussing the sexual life of the Bradford boy and the London girl, she was in her hotel room in Newcastle getting ready for the show.

"Wow this is crazy", Lizzie told her friends, looking out the window. "How do they know where you guys are?"

"I don't know, they're like little spies sometimes", Chace laughed, joining her friend.

"Boys, leave my room already, I'd like to take a shower", Blake told the four boys.

"Alright. See you later girls", Tommy said. "You cheesy couple, stop it, Danny is coming with, Lizzie", he said, interrupting their goodbye kiss, and locking the door behind them.