Chapter 1

Hi everyone, my name is Jessica Cade. You may have heard of my older brother Johnny Cade. I am 15 years old, only a year younger than Johnny, and I have long brown hair with some blonde highlights. I have brown almost black eyes, like Johnny, and I am about 5'4. I know, I know I'm short. Anyway, I don't look much like any of my family except for my eyes. I feel different, but I guess different is good. To try to be more like Johnny, I got myself a denim jacket just like his, and I wear it almost everywear I go. I live with my mother, father and Johnny. my mother and father are always fighting, and also beat Johnny sometimes. He doesn't let them touch me, and I am extremely great full for that. I don't really like my parents but I stay at the house anyway. Johnny says it is best I stay at the house. he says mother and father won't hurt me but the Socs will. When he said that, I knew I had to listen to him. I know what the Socs can do to you and it is not pretty. They hurt my brother Johnny, and one day I will make them pay for that. I have no friends at all because I dropped out of school and I never leave the house. I usually either stay in my room and read, or hang with Johnny. Usually I end up reading because Johnny is always at his friends house. I really want to meet them but I guess they don't know that Johnny even has a sister. Oh well, I love to read, and sometimes when Johnny isn't home I will sneak out to watch a movie. I am fine with my life, mainly because it may never change.

🌻🕓🔪🌻🕓🔪🌻🕓🔪🌻🕓🔪🌻

Hey everybody, my name is Jessica. yes I did use my name for the fanfic get over it😂. haha jk. well this is my first fanfic and I really hope you enjoy it!!! Also please excuse any typing or grammar errors. Thank you!!!

STAY GOLD
- Jessica