𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

~Please read!~

╔═══════════════════════╗
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰?
𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞...
╚═══════════════════════╝

Hi loves and welcome to my new book dedicated to my favourite Alan Rickman character, Severus Snape

As you've seen, and read from the title of this book, this is a mafia AU book, meaning that there will be new characters added and that some stuff won't be the same as in the books/movies.

Speaking of which, before we dive into this book here are some things you need to know.

1. There is NO magic in this book, which means that you can forget the plot of the HP books

2. This story is NOT a slow burn, we'll get into the plot from the 1st chapter :)

3. This book will contain mature themes and strong language, also things that might trigger people such as blood, death etc. I will put a warning at the beginning of the chapter if I think it's needed, but just so you know, nothing graphic will be written here...except for smut ;)

4. Speaking of smut, don't expect that only because this is a mafia AU this book will full of smut, no, I'll only put it where I think it's needed, so if you're here because you want heavy smut every chapter, you can leave and read another authors book.

5. The plot of this AU is FULLY MY idea, I don't know about the AU but if you do think about writing a book with a similar plot and the same characters, please credit me.

6. English is not my first language, and while I do proof read and get help from the Microsoft Word correction thingy, I can look over a mistake, so please, do point them out if I have any :)

Now that everything is explained, I hope you enjoy this book and make sure to vote and comment

with love
Emilia<3

Vendetta © RoseEmiliaSnape 2022 All Rights Reserved

This story may not be reproduced, republished, or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission by the author. This book is written for fun and not for commercial reasons.

This book is a work of fan fiction. Names, character, places, and incidents are either created by the authors imagination or taken from the Harry Potter books which I do not own, the author only owns the plot of this book and the characters that are not seen in the movies/books

This book is only published here on Wattpad and Ao3 under the same username