Chapter 6- Homework

Needs editing!

_________

Phil came back only a couple of hours after Ross had left leaving us plenty of time to finish the Captain America cake.

Mama wasn't happy with my decision not to tell Phil straight away but respected my wish to wait until Thursday when Fury would return back but I secretly hope he would return sooner.

The Shed no longer felt as safe as it used to.

"Ready for school?" Phil asks as we pull into the grounds and I smile generally "yes" I say picking up my bag. 

Once he came back yesterday I told him my situation with homework and he sighed but understood I had no choice but to do it "you got your bracelet on?" he asks making sure and I nod showing him it.

I knew the government had been tracking me but how were they also tracking Phil and Fury?

Did they really have that much power over Shield?

"Right I have something for you but you mustn't tell anyone especially Fury" he says and I frown confused.

The last time Phil got me something in secret it was a piece I requested for Mama behind Fury's back I was grounded from the wifi for a month "here" Phil says pulling a phone out from the inside of his black blazer making my eyes become big as saucers "a p-phone?" I ask in surprise and aw never been allowed one before "it is only a brick phone but-"

"No it's perfect!" I gleam.

Probably my first and last ever phone depending on how my future will go.

"It has only got my number and Furys on it I don't want you calling anyone else or adding your friends on it. It is just so you can text me when to come to get you tonight or in emergencies okay? If anyone would find out I gave you this I would be in big trouble" he says and I nod quickly putting the phone away in my bag "thank you!"

"No later than 7 pm okay? I will be waiting outside for you" he says and I nod "also don't forget  the library only the tracker will say if you have gone off campus but I already left them an email explaining last night so if anyone questions it'll speak and bare the consequences since I am giving you permission-" he says and I frown "Phil I don't want you to get into trouble for me again-"

"Sh it makes me happy to see you happy so just go live like a normal kid okay? Just be careful" he says and I nod with a smile "thank you Phil"

"I'll see you later!" he says and I wave getting up and exiting the car I smile when I see Brad "hey" I smile as he walks up to me "you waited again" I say appreciating it and he returns the smile "of course now come on we have Maths" he says and I nod.

I hadn't had this class yet so I was looking forward to a new challenge.

We walk into the school people looking at us and whispering as Brad leads me through the halls near the sports hall which was useful since I had P.E straight after Maths "ahh you must be Miss Jones" a female teacher smiles as we walk in I let go of Brad's hand with a smile and I nod "there is a seat next to Brad at the back if you want it?" she asks hiding a smirk since she saw me pull my hand away.

I nod quickly following Brad to the back after she introduced herself as Miss Grey "why do you always sit in the back?" I ask noticing it in every lesson we share "I don't know I just like the feeling of having no one sitting behind me you know-" he stops his eyes looking over to the door as the girl I met before in the library walks in with her bag slung over her shoulder walking in without a care in the world.

She looked out of this world.

She was the beautiful main character and we are just here to coexist "you are blushing" I whisper in tease to Brad and his eyes widen a little bit being startled and surprised but then grins "shut up" he nudges and I nudge back but pause when I see Peter also walking into class as he looks straight at MJ who nods to him and he joins sitting next to her.