He's back!

The soothing feeling of blood flowing down my wrist was a good way to start the morning. Taking all the pain away. I cringed at the pain of warm water hitting my fresh wounds. Suddenly the pain in my heart started going away and the banging on the door was being drowned out by the soft calming voices from my favorite boys. After the bleeding stopped I dried my body and hair then got out of the shower. I put on my black skinny jeans and my white shirt that had a dinosaur on it and it said "You can be my dinosaur, baby I can make you RAWR" under the tiny animated Dino. I slipped on my black converse and multiple bracelets to cover the scars. Today was the day that my best friend was coming back. That isn't the reason I was cutting though, you see when Zayn left for the tour I started to get harassed. All the harassment had led to cutting and I even dropped out of school. I occasionally smoked but that was only when things got really bad. I walked into the kitchen to see four familiar yet new faces. Someone tapped on my shoulder and I spun around.

"ZAYN!!!!!" I jumped into his arms and felt his strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Ha-ha, hey Becca. I see that I was missed" he set me down and kissed my cheek. Zayn wasn't the touchy touchy type but me and him had formed a bond over the years and he kinda adapted to kissing my cheek. "This is Liam, Nial-"

"I know who they are! Just because you left doesn't mean that I dropped of the face of the earth. I know that that's Harry, Louis, Niall and Liam. I know that Liam is daddy direction and Niall is the Irish boy from Mullingar. Harry is from Cheshire and is the big flirt, he also came up with the name One Direction. Louis is the oldest but he acts like the youngest. Liam and Louis are the only ones in relationships." the boys just started staring at me. "is there something on my face?" I pulled out my phone and used it as a mirror.

"No, we just have never met someone who could go on and on about us. You probably know more about us then we know about each other" Niall pointed out in his very sexy Irish accent I might add.

"Well, when your best friend leaves and goes on tour with four guys that you don't know you kind of keep up on everything" I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms

"I though I was your best friend" Liam pouted and looked down. I giggled and walked to the pantry pulling out my last pack of Oreo's. I walked back to my spot on the wall and noticed Niall eyeing my delicious cookies

"Hungry there Irish boy?" I slowly shoved one in my mouth and i could literally see his mouth water. He nodded as I took another bite. "Well, as nice as it would be for me to give you some, i don't share food. All food is like my children, I never share. There's some food in the pantry, help yourself but don't eat it all please" He bolted to the pantry and grabbed my sisters poptarts. I looked at Zayn and back at Niall, he must've noticed what I was smirking about because he started laughing. Me and Zayn were rolling on the floor clutching our newly formed abs while the boys just started staring at us.

"What?" Niall looked up after finishing the poptarts

"Those were my sister special poptarts. We have to crush up her ADD meds and put it in those so she'll take the meds." I barley stuttered out from the lack of air in my lungs. Niall ran to the sink and started washing his mouth out while Louis and Harry joined us on the ground. Liam went and helped Niall.

Once we were done laughing and Niall was done rinsing his mouth we decided on xbox.

"I've never met a girl who liked video games, especially Call of Duty" Harry pointed out. Since only four people could play at once Harry and I decided to watch them.

"Well, now you have. I might be the only girl that is obsessed with my xbox. Besides food of course, xbox is my baby."

"I swear, you are like a girl version of Niall" I giggled then pulled out my phone. I texted my friend, Jason, telling him that I wouldn't be at school today because Zayn was back. Jason knew everything about mine and Zayn's relationship. Me and Zayn have known each other since... well since forever. Our moms went to high school together and every time something happened to my mom I would be at Zayn's house. Patricia knew everything about my mom's arm and her sever headaches. My mom was in the ER about twice a week so I was constantly at Zayn's house.