Why Me?

~Niall's POV~ 

Seeing Zayn and Rebecca in this state was horrible. They cried all day and locked themselves in their rooms. No one was aloud to speak to them because they just wouldn't listen. Zayn was the only one that ate, if Rebecca did she just ended up throwing it up again.

"Babe, can I please come in? I want to help or at least just hold you to comfort you" I knocked on her door trying to gain access into her hiding spot.

"I just want to be left alone" she groaned

"l won't leave you alone until you let me in" I wasn't going to give up that easily. I was going to help her no matter what she said.

"Whatever" I opened the door to see her sitting on the bed curled into a ball. She was in baggy clothes and there were tissues everywhere. She had bags under her red puffy eyes. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. I sat next to her, trying not to hit her cast and put her in pain, and held her, running small circles on her waist.

"Please talk to me." I set my chin on the top of her head.

"I...I just want him back. My brother, he meant everything to me and now he's gone. He was my best friend, I told him everything and he made me feel safe when I was with him. Why did this have to happen" she sobbed into my shirt. My grip on her got tighter as if I were trying to protect her from everything.

"Babe, it will be alright. I know that it seems like the world is ending but I promise it's not. You have me and the lads here if you need someone to talk to. We will always listen. Now please get up and shower. We are going to walk around. I want you to just talk to me, act as if I were him. I'll listen"

She tried to stand but she wobbled then fell back on the bed. I helped her up then walked with her to the bathroom, she started the shower and pushed me out of the bathroom. Time to break through to Zayn.

~Rebecca's POV~ 

The hot water running down my cold skin made my muscles relax and my skin regained its warmth. I just stood there for a little trying to relax. After washing my hair and body I got out and dried off. I wrapped the warm towel around my shivering body and hopped out into the hallway.

"SHE'S OUT OF HER ROOM!!"Louis picked me up and spun me around. I giggled and hugged him.

"Lou, I love you but please put me down. I'm only in a towel you know." He set me down then kissed my head and sent me to my room.

After putting on my high-waisted jeans and my white sleevless shirt. I slid on one of my wedges, since I still have the stupid cast on. I added pink heart earrings and a pink ring to tie the whole outfit together.

It felt good to have showered and put on actual clothes. Getting out of the house for a while would be good for me. I hope that Zayn is doing okay. I haven't seen him since they got here. 

I wobbled out into the kitchen to find three boys sitting on the couch. I smiled then quietly snuck up behind them and shook them, earning a small shriek from Louis and Harry.

"BECCA!!!!!" Harry scream and he pulled me over the couch. I began giggling while Liam got a little angry since I could've gotten hurt with my cast still on and all. I missed these crazy boys.

~Niall's POV~

"Zayn." I knocked lightly on his door. I heard a groan, so assuming that was his way of saying 'come in' I opened the door. The room was clean but it smelled like smoke. Not surprising.

"What?" He looked at me, his eyes black and puffy; it was like he was staring into my soul.

"Zayn, Rebecca, the lads and I are going on a walk. You wanna come?" The blackness in his eyes shone from the sun beaming in. He widened his eyes a little.

"Rebecca is going?" I nodded twice. "I'll be out in a second." A smile appeared on his face. He was worried about his best friend. No scratch that, his SISTER. He's known her his whole life and Michael was like his brother. He just missed him and with him gone part of her was gone therefore Zayn was missing his family. He just wanted them both back. 

I walked out of his room and shut the door. I heard a small shriek and decided to figure out what it was.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! SHE COULD'VE GOTTEN HURT AGAIN!" Liam was screaming at Harry with Rebecca in his lap giggling. I smiled, my baby girl was back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Sorry for no updating in FOREVER! I have been busy and next week I get to take my final exams. Woo?? Anywhore, check the side for a great song! A picture of Rebecca's outfit is in the sidebar also. Love you all sooo much! I promise I will write more often this summer.

Xx- Becca <3