Broken Hearts and Clubbing

Hey guys!! I apologize if you haven't really liked it so far but I promise that if you comment something that you want to happen I can make it happen. I love you all SOOOOOOOO much!!!! Thanks for the support <3 <3

~xx Becca

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe. Babe get up. We have school" I felt Niall shake me gently.

"Niall, I don't have school" I rolled out of bed and started walking to the kitchen

"What do you mean you don't have school?" he followed me. This was one conversation I didn't wanna have.

"Get the others" I waved him away. He got the boys who all except Liam were hung over.

"Okay, I have something to tell you. The reason I am not going to school is because I dropped out. Yesterday was the first day back in about 3 months, that's why I basically got jumped in the bathroom" I watched their eyes widen. Harry and Louis ran out to puke and Zayn was laying on the couch with ice on his head.

"Still getting jumped in the bathroom. That should stop shouldn't it. You should be left alone. You are just a loser anyways" My brother had walked in I guess. He was standing in the kitchen with some bags.

"MIKEY!!!!!!" I ran and jumped into his arms. I thought I had lost him forever. I missed him so much, I thought that I wouldn't see him after he moved to Tennessee. "You are never leaving me again! I am never letting you go. I missed you so much I love you mike" I saw Niall's hand turn into a fist. I smirked and walked over towards him. "Mike. This is Niall and Liam, Harry and Louis are puking from their hangover and Zayn is on the couch. We really missed you. Niall, Liam, this is my older brother Mike" Niall's hand un clenched and he intertwined his fingers with mine.

I was talking to Mike when I got pulled down the hallway. I was dragged into my room by the blonde boy. He locked the door then pushed me against the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. His arms snaked around my waist. I felt his tongue graze the bottom of my lip to tease me then he kept his tongue to himself. I slid mine across his bottom lip and felt his lips tighten. I bit on it and he gasped for air but his lips weren't quiet open enough for my tongue to fit. I gave up on trying for that and felt him slowly move towards my jaw line. I knew what he was doing but I let it happen. He moved to my neck then almost immediately found my sweet spot. I gasped and he smirked. He started sucking on my sweet spot. He nibbled on my neck for a bit before moving back to my lips. I was enjoying our snogging session until we were interrupted by Louis at my door. I groaned then slid out of Niall's grip. I fixed my hair a little then opened the door.

"Yes Lou?" I poked my head out of the door.

"Do you know where Niall is?" my heart began to race. I felt Niall start rubbing my back then move his hand to my butt. This boy.. oh god this boy.

"Nope. He probably went to go eat"

"Oh okay. Thanks" he left and I closed the door. I turned to the Irish boy smirking behind the door. He started laughing.

"Ohh, so this is funny. Well then I guess our snogging session is over. I turned to the door and acted like I was about to leave.

"No, please I'm sorry" He wrapped his hands around my waist and moved the hair on my neck. He started kissing my neck gently. I smiled then turned around and pushed him back on the bed.

"Nialler, they are looking for you, and I never got breakfast. I'm starving. We can finish this later, I promise" I winked then fixed my hair again to cover the love bites on my neck. I walked into the kitchen and saw Zayn and Mike playing xbox. "So, you guys find Niall yet?" I sat down across my two best friends. I had sat on Mikes lap and had my feet on Zayn.