Losing Friends and Gaining Boyfriends

"HUNNYS WE'RE HOME!!!!" We scream as we walked into the almost silent house.

"Zayn! Liam! Louis! Harry! Where are you guys?" Niall started screaming as he walked through the empty house. I checked my phone to see if I got any texts from them. There was two. One from Zayn and one from Harry.

---------------------------------------------------- 

From: Zaynie Babe ;)

We left to eat. They got hungry and didnt want to wait. After we eat we are goin clubbing, don't wait up.

XX~ Zayn

---------------------------------------------------- 

From: Sexy Curly Boy <3

Sorry we left. If you're still up when we get back I wanna talk.

Xoxo~ Haz

---------------------------------------------------- 

To: Sexy Curly Boy <3 & Zaynie Babe ;)

Have fun. Don't get killed!

XX ~ Becca

----------------------------------------------------

I ordered two pizzas then sat on the couch.

"Nialler, I ordered pizza!!" I started screaming for the little blonde boy. He walked in and sat on my lap. As soon as he sat down i noticed he was shirtless. Could my life get any better?

I hugged him then grabbed his hand and held it in mine. 

"The boy's will be out all night so I guess we'll be alone" I saw the excitement in his eyes grow, I smirked then laid my head on his shoulder.

"What are you getting at there babe?" He winked and slid onto the couch.

"Nothing, just thought you should know but I see that you are thinking about something else" I set my legs over his and laid my head on his chest. The sound of his heartbeat was calming.

"Well, what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know. I just wanna eat the pizza first then I have all my homework then we can do something" I smiled and heard the door open then close. I guess that Jamie was delivering tonight. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. Jason was standing there with the pizza in his hands. As soon he saw Niall his smile faded. "Hey J. Whatcha doing here?" His eyes were fixed the shirtless blonde boy sitting on my couch. "Jayyysssooonnn" he snapped out of his trance and stopped glaring at Niall. He looked at me and smiled.

"Well, we had that study date remember? And when I got here the pizza guy was out front so I payed for it and brought it in." He kept glaring at Niall like he did something wrong. What is up with him lately i mean, he told everyone that the boys were in town and now he is staring at the gorgeous blonde boy on my couch.

"Oh I completely forgot. I made plans with Nialler and you aren't exactly my favorite person at the moment. Thanks for the pizza, I'll pay you back." I shoved the money in his hand and grabbed the pizza.

"Thanks but no thanks. I don't know what I did but I guess I'm sorry. See you later, if you forgive me. Have fun with your stupid boy band" he shoved the money in my pocket then stormed out of the house. Something was bothering him and I needed to find out.

"Here" I set a pizza on Niall's lap then sat next to him. I suddenly felt full and didn't want to eat. I ate a piece of pizza then shoved the rest of the box into the fridge. I went and got my homework then did that as quickly as possible. When I was done I sat next to Niall on the couch. He was watching TV and playing with his phone so I didn't bother him. I just stared at the ground thinking about what just happened. I felt someone grab my hand but I ignored it. Niall pulled me onto his lap and he just hugged me. I don't know how or why but I just started crying. He didn't say anything about it he just held me and comforted me.

"It's getting late babe. Lets go to bed" I shook my head and he sighed. He picked me up bridal style then carried me to my room. He laid down with me and just comforted me some more. He had fallen asleep but I was wide awake.

I slid out of his grip and slowly got out of bed. I tip-toed to the bathroom and stared at my reflection. Julia really fucked up my face and my hair was starting to loose it's color. I grabbed my back up hair dye. It might've been a complete different color but I need a new look. I coated my hair with red hair dye and put it up into a messy bun. I walked into the laundry room and grabbed a towel then grabbed some stuff to clean my cuts on my face. I walked back into the bathroom and cleaned my cuts. I rinsed the dye out of my hair and dried it. Damn I look good as a red head. I walked into the loving room and sat on the couch. The door opened then closed, I figured it was the boys considering it was 4 in the morning.

"Who are you?" I heard a drunken slurred voice coming from behind me. I turned around to see Harry leaning on the wall. "Oh, hey babe" he stumbled over towards me and plopped down on the couch. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Harry, you're drunk" I could literally smell the alcohol on his breath. I could tell that he had se beer, maybe one or two shots and some pure vodka. This boy needs to cut down on drinking.

"Well, yeah but I'm sober enough to know that you look beautiful" he moved closer to my lips but I moved away. "Babe what's wrong?"

"Well, first off you're drunk. And second I don't want to be taken advantage of."

"I won't take advantage of you. Just one fun night, that's all I ask for. Please.." He pouted his lips and gave me puppy dog eyes. I honestly had to think about it, I was about to give in until I saw Niall. He was standing in the kitchen, he looked like his heart was shattered. I looked back at Haz.

"Harry, I can't. I'm sorry but there is someone else" I walked into the kitchen and grabbed Niall's arm then dragged him into my room. I locked the door and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You are the one and only one for me Niall." I smashed my lips onto his. His lips almost automatically started moving with mine. We snogged for a bit before he pulled away.

"Don't ever leave me" he leaned his forehead onto mine and looked into my eyes.

"I never will" I smiled and tried to calm my breath.

"Nice hair by the way. You are the sexiest ginger I've ever seen" he pecked my lips again before laying back onto the bed. I went and changed into short shorts and a tank top. I didn't care that Niall was sotting there watching I just needed to get the Harry stench off of me. I laid next to Niall and curled into his arms. He held me close to his chest and started singing. His soothing voice filled the room.

"So we can start it all over again" those were the last words I heard before going into a deep deep sleep.