Goodbyes ...

Today was goodbye for a whole year. I don't know if I could do this. I had been up all night thinking about this day and how I would react when he finally left. It was currently around 5 in the morning, meaning that the boys would be waking up in about 3 or 4 hours.

I slid out of Niall's grip and into the wheel chair. I rolled into the living room and got my laptop. I hadn't done this in a while.. dang it, what's my password.. oh poop, now I have to make a new account. I made my new account and logged in. I went to the record button and started recording.

"Hello people out there in youtube land. I'm Rebecca. I just thought that you should know I made a new account. I'm gonna spend this whole year video taping my hard journey without my wonderful boyfriend by my side. I am going to be making these videos for him. I guess I should start now.

Hi baby. I miss you already even though you are in the other room. Today is going to be the hardest day of my life. Having to watch you walk away might kill me. Just promise me that no matter what, you will keep my boys happy. They need there best mate and you need them. Don't loose focus on your dream, I am only a phone call away if you need me. I love you, bye Ni" I blew a kiss to the camera and hit stop. I uploaded it and moved into the kitchen. I did my best to stand and I started making a hue breakfast for all the boys. When I say huge I mean pancakes, waffles, bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausage and some tea. It was all done and ready right at 10. They were either still sleeping or no one wanted to actually get up. I sat back in my chair and rolled to the end of the hall.

"BREAKFAST!!!!!!" I scream as loud as I could then rolled away quickly. I had already set my plate so I wouldn't have to fight the group of boys. They all ran into the kitchen and grabbed their food.

"Oh my goodness, this is delicious. Good job Mike" Zayn patted Mikes back and I smirked.

"Thanks but I didn't make this. I ran in here at the same time as you" He took another bite.

"Then who made this?" I had finished my food and was rinsing my plate. I smirked and put the plate in the dishwasher. I rolled back to the stove and started getting the dirty pans. Everyone just started looking at me.

"I never knew you could cook and I've known you my whole life" Zayn kept shoving his food into his mouth.

"Just a little habit I picked up. Now finish your food, we have a big morning" I rolled into the bathroom and brushed my hair then teeth. I then went into my bedroom and changed into a pair of shorts and an CapnDesDes t-shirt on. Niall came in and started getting his bags. I just sat where I was and watched. I noticed a shirt near by and I hid it in my drawer. I needed something of him here while he was gone. ^-^ hehe

"Hey gorgeous. I'm... I'm done packing" He sat on the bed and started playing with his hands.

"Ni, please don't start getting upset cause then I'll start crying which will make you and Zayn start crying then everyone will end up crying. Please stay strong, for me" I was now sitting in front of him with his hands in mine. He nodded then leaned forward and kissed my head. He went to the living room and I stayed in my room to make my bed. Louis walked in and sat on the bed that I was trying to make. "Hi Boobear" I sat in front of him and watched him as a tear formed in his eye.

"Hey babe. I'm really gonna miss you" He wiped his eyes and kept watching his hands. What is it with these boys and playing with their hands.

"I'll miss you too boo. I will always have my phone and laptop with me so you can always Skype me or call or text me. I'll always answer" I pulled him onto my lap and rolled out into the living room where all the boys were. "Okay guys. How much time left?" My voice was starting to get shaky from the stupid emotions inside me. I knew that I would start crying soon.