Chapter 1

Alex turned his head, letting Henry snuggle into his chest.

"It's all gone" Alex muttered softly

"Everything I wanted to do with you"
"I know"
"Everywhere I wanted to take you"
"I know"
"The world I wanted to give you"

Henry didn't reply.

Alex's eyes searched his loves face "baby..." he questioned softly.

Henry was fixated on their bedsheets, hands fisting the duvet "we can still do all that."

Alex snorted.

"Not with you as king and me as your sexy trophy husband."

Henry's lips flickered upwards, he eyes rolling affectionately "trophy husband?"

"Well of course, look at me"

A smile spread across Henry's face, highlighting his features, opening him up to the world.

Alex was honoured that he was one of the only people to be able to see him so truly happy.

But then the look Alex loved so much was gone, replaced with a sorrowful hope.

"Philip might reconsider..."

Alex let his fingers run through Henry's soft hair, eyes full of sympathy "I'm not so sure he will."

Alex pulled their covers over the both of them, tugging Henry closer until their bodies were pressed firmly against each other.

"We'll figure it out baby"

Henry lifted his head from it's place buried in Alex's chest, a playful smirk tugging at his lips.

"Let's make History."

—————
I recently noticed that there is not enough Red White and Royal Blue fanfics on Wattpad.

So I started this one.

Enjoy...