Chapter 3

"I love you" Alex breathed, staring in awe at his sexy fiancé.

Henry snorted "good to know screaming at Philip gets you all hot and bothered."

Alex smiled, leading them towards the sofa "are your ok?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"Henry asked confused

"It's just the first time I've seen you stand up to your brother, that's all."

Henry cupped Alex's cheek, tenderly caressing it "I just couldn't have him acting like you and I aren't meant to be together" Henry's other arm snaked around his waist, pulling them flush against each other "I love you and I want the whole world to know that, I want the whole world to watch us get married." Henry eyes were focused, staring into Alex's as if begging him to understand.

"I want to make history, I want to make it so that gay princes and princesses for years to come don't have to be afraid and don't have to suffer in silence like I did." Henry voice dropped to almost a whisper "I want to make it so that my people are not afraid to be who they are."

"My people...you really are going to be a great king"

Henry gave him a crooked smile "well, we don't know that yet."

And with that, Henry leaned down and placed a tender kiss on Alex's lips.