2

( Laurie POV)

The truth was that I liked the March sisters but Amy was the one I liked the most. The second time I saw Amy was, she was coming out of the house when she started walking over to my house. As she came closer I felt butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why I felt like this to her. But when she knocked on the door I had no idea what to do. The maid got it because I was pacing. "Hello Mrs. March what can I do for you" the Maid said. " Um Mr. Lawrence left this at our house so I thought I would bring it back". Amy said. "Okay well he is in the next room if you want to give it to him yourself" The Maid said. "Sure" Amy said. The Maid let Amy come in. "Hi um you left this at my house when you dropped off Meg" Amy said.  " Oh thank you Mrs. March". Laurie said. " Call me Amy" Amy said. " Alright then you must call me Laurie" Laurie said. "Okay" Amy said. "I like the painting on the wall" Amy said. " You like painting" Laurie said. "Yeah" Amy said. " Would you like to come up into this hallway we have a lot of paintings that I think you might like" Laurie said."Yes I would love too" Amy said. The whole afternoon they spent looking at paintings but Laurie was just looking at Amy the whole time. When it came the time Amy said goodbye to Laurie. And off she went.

( Amy POV)

When I came home my sisters asked me where was I all this time. "I was at Laurie's house" Amy said." That big house scares me " Beth said. But I couldn't stop thinking about all the paintings in his house or Laurie.