5

(Amy's POV)
It finally reached spring. I was so happy. Jo and Laurie were spending more time together. I tried to say hi to him but he kept moving away from me.

I made my way outside. Laurie, I saw from the window. I went to pick flowers for the kitchen table.

Walking away from the front of the yard I walked to the back. Seeing Beth's garden made me smile she had been working on it. The pretty corn flowers I saw first. Corn flowers were my favorite.

I started picking them. I wanted to pick some for Laurie too sense he made me the soup and took care of me.

I went into the house to pick up sone old ribbon that we didn't use and tied it together.

Walking up to the big white house I thought what would it be like if I lived here. I got the thought out of my head. I knocked on the door.

"Mrs.March what can I be of service to you" one of the maids said. "I just thought that Laurie would like these. Could you tell him that they are from me" I asked. "Of course".

I turned around and walked back home.

3 days later

3 days had gone by and I heard nothing from Laurie. Jo had been going there and seeing him everyday. I would have to here it from her. She'd go on and on about him and I went upstairs so I didn't have to here about how her day has been.

I know I must soud like a crappy sister but Laurie was mine before hers. 

I would see him out walking by the house when I was outside and he would occasionally say hi to me.

When it started raining one boring night and I couldn't sleep I went outside.

It was pouring rain but I didn't care I just wanted something to feel real. 

I started dancing. This is the best thing that has happened to me in a while.

The rain became my best friends some nights. I would wake up some nights and go outside where it would be pouring outside. Laurie would occasionally come out and sit with me in the rain when we didn't really no each other. 

This night I was dancing and I heard some foot steps. "Amy what are you doing out here in the rain" Laurie said. "I couldn't sleep" I said. He had a smile on his face. "Well have a goodnight"Laurie said. I couldn't let him go so easily.

I grabbed his hand. "Amy what are you doing". "Can you come and dance with me" I asked. He smiled and nodded his head. 

He twirled me around and we danced what felt like forever. 

We headed back. I was going back to my house and he was going back to his.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes-Kaylen