6

(Amy's POV)
When Marmee asked me if I wanted to go to the flower shop of course I said yes.

"Oh Amy we have to pick up some sun flowers they would look amazing in the back". I nodded my head. When we reached the flower shop we looked on the outside first there were some pretty sunflowers already grown. Suddenly I got reminded of the flowers I picked for Laurie.

"Amy come inside we need to get some sunflower seeds". I walked fast to get inside. When I made my way inside I saw a bunch of flowers and flower seeds.

It looked so wonderful. Like it was a dream. Amy found joy in this flower shop.

When Marmee was done getting seeds Amy and her left.

"I really liked that place" Amy said. "Well I think they need some more help you could go work there". I was excited.

We came back and Beth helped with planting the flowers. When I opened the door and took of my shoes I went up stairs to write about my day.

I would kinda keep a journal to write what I had done. I wasn't in love with writing like Jo but it helped me calm down.

~Next Day~

I took off early morning I told Marmee that I was going to see if the flower shop needed some help. I loved flowers they were very pretty. My sister Beth loves flowers too but she loves music more.

Once I got to the front gate I got the nerve in my stomach. All I thought was deep breath.

I opened the door and walked my way to the front desk.

"Hello I'm Amy March I was here yesterday with my mom and I was wondering if you were looking for some help". The front desk person looked happy. "Yes thank goodness we just hired 2 people but it's been busy and need some more people to help". I was so happy.

We went to the back to talked about the job. "My name is Rose and I own this flower shop please tell me what experience you've had". I started talking about how I've always loved to see flowers and how I would help plant flowers when I was younger.

Rose looked very happy. "Alright we'll we can start tomorrow if you like". I jumped up and down. I said my goodbyes and left.

I took the nature root home I was so excited to meet everyone. I looked at the big White House and wondered what Laurie was doing. I Shook my head. Laurie is the one not talking to me so stop thinking about him.

I went inside to tell my family about the news.

"Oh hi dear how was the shop"Marmee said. Meg was sitting on a chair listening. And so was Beth. Jo was about to leave. "Well I got the job" I told them. "Bye I'm leaving for Laurie's" Jo said. "Bye dear oh wait tell his grandfather about the eggs we have a lot already"Marmee said. No one was listening to me. Meg came up to me. "Congrats Amy". I smiled "Thanks Meg".

I went upstairs to write. Beth came up. "Congrats Amy". "Thanks Beth hey maybe when I work there we get some deal off and we can buy more flowers for your garden" I told Beth. Beth smiled. "Oh that would be lovely I was hoping to get some daisy's" Beth said.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes- Kaylen