7

(Amy's POV)
The next morning I was off to the flower shop to work. I had woke up at 7 and I end work at 1 so I still have a lot of time in my day.

I loved opening the store Rose only takes the evening shifts. I put the sign to open.

And I waited for a boring day.

(Laurie POV)
My grandfather and me were going to some flower shop. I didn't want to go because flowers were boring to me.

Why couldn't he ask the maids to go get flowers.

When we arrived I noticed it was a small shop just like all the ones in this town.

We went in I saw lovely corn flowers sitting in the sun light.

My grandfather asked me to go up to the desk to ask where the rose bushes were.

When I asked where the rose bushes were I heard the voice and knew that voice all to well.

I looked at her and she looked so pretty with the sun light on her.

"Laurie I didn't no you were a flower guy" She told me. "I'm here with my grandfather for rose bushes".

(Amy's POV)
Once I heard the voice of Laurie's I wondered why he was here. "Laurie I didn't no you were a flower guy". He looked up smiling.

"I'm here with my grandfather for rose bushes". Oh of course Laurie's grandfather's rose bushes are amazing I just thought he planted them himself.

"Of course follow me" I said. Laurie and his grandfather followed me outside to the back to see the most beautiful rose bushes I've ever seen.

"Well what do you think"I said. "There beautiful" Laurie said. "We will take 4 rose bushes" Laurie's grandfather said.

(Laurie's POV)
We came back to the Carriage. "Laurie I no that the roses Weren't the only thing beautiful". I smiled.

~Night~

It was 10 and I was still awake looking at the stars. Thinking.

I walked outside to see the pond looking over the stars.

Looking over at the March house I saw light from the window. I saw Amy sitting in the window.

I walked over and just looked at her for what seemed like forever.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes ~ Kaylen