3

( Amy POV)

I heard that Jo and Laurie were going to see some play I didn't want to see the play but when I found out that Laurie was going I wanted to. I asked Jo if I could go. "Jo can  come to the play" Amy said. " No I don't think you want to pock yourself in when you're not wanted" Jo said. "Meg can I come" Amy asked nicely. " I can pay for myself" Amy said. "No you're not coming" Jo said. " Look Amy maybe we can go some other time" Meg said. " You'll be sorry for this Jo " Amy said. They left. I wanted to make Jo pay I was mad at Jo. So I thought of what I could do to get her back. I could burn one of her dresses. But she doesn't care about dresses. But then I thought about the book she had be writing. I got it the book. I went upstairs where Jo kept her book. I took it and was a the fire place and placed them in one by one.

( Laurie POV)

I was sad that Amy wasn't coming. I wanted to spent time with her. Once the play was done I went home. After the next day I heard that Amy was mad at Jo for burning her book because Amy couldn't go. Jo and I went on the ice. Amy tried to catch up. I wanted to say something but I no I would make Jo mad. We heard a big splash. And all  I thought was Amy. We got over their really quick. I put a branch down for her. After we got her out we headed to the March house I waited there for hours. Marmee said there was nothing wrong with her but  still wanted to make sure. I went where Amy was and sat down next to her. I watch her sleep. "Oh hi Laurie " Amy said. " Hi" Laurie said.