I Kiss it Better

YOUR LIPS WILL always be my favorite part of your body

          YOUR LIPS WILL always be my favorite part of your body. They spoke words to me that either moved me to a world better than this one or shattered me into a million pieces to be discarded underneath. And your set can be held accountable for committing both those crimes altogether. The gates keeping your thoughts confined to the floor of your mind. I awaited your reply, yearning for you to release them. In hopes you wouldn't be timorous of an unsuspecting outcome causing you to contain them.

Calamity and gratification are the keys to unlocking feelings within me. 

Your lips were the key to our pleasure or pure disaster for they have unlocked feelings within me which caused me to react either lovingly or violently and we had always hoped it'd be violent love. Nothing mattered more than the feelings we shared and the ones we kept a secret from one another, so it always mattered that we kept a lookout on our words.

It's more intimate because we're touching rather than looking and when you showed me how much you wanted me, you left soft kisses on my body. To apologize for being accidentally mean, your eyes said sorry and you would kiss my forehead and my lips because you didn't mean it and instead of letting me hear how sorry you were, you let me feel it. And suddenly it wasn't so bad anymore. It just got better with time and maybe one day we'll crash and burn but for today I'll kiss you on your lips to tell you that I love you, to tell you that I'm sorry, to tell you I want you to feel me, and my company and to just enjoy our connection until we catch fire.

Maybe then we can dance in the rain.