II Travel in Time

LET'S CRASH AND burn and catch on fire and run around like there's endless energy coursing through our veins

          LET'S CRASH AND burn and catch on fire and run around like there's endless energy coursing through our veins. No time for rest, only time to explore. Let the fire engulf you and show you the way of life we all call Risk. Take a chance on me and I'll be sure to show you where the sun sets and where the sky and earth collide. We can count the stars and find Orion's belt as we rest up against one another spilling secrets like we're young kids again. When the fact is that we're grown, and we need safe spaces. We'll find different times. We'll find many places. Feels good to confide in a good friend that listens and doesn't parrot your burdens back. We're only young once and we're not getting any younger. The world's too old for us to linger and not make a mark or see what she has to offer. I don't mind swimming to the ends of the ocean and making friends with the creatures we encounter. I don't mind if we climbed the highest mountain with oxygen tanks because you take my breath away. I want to escape to a world so close but so far away in our minds, that time becomes an illusion and now becomes forever, and the past doesn't exist because the hourglass was toppled over by us. The future doesn't matter, because we are in the now and that's all that'll ever matter. Take a risk on me and I'll take one on you. Show me something new and in return, there will be things that I can show you too.