Stacy

I really feel guilty. Hindi ko naman siya pinagtawanan because of her confession, I was laughing because of how cute she was when she was rambling. Pero kahit gusto kong mag explain, ayaw ko naman siya gambalain sa kwarto. She was so quick to fled the scene that I didn't have enough time to follow her. So I let her be at pumasok nalang din ako sa sarili kong silid. There I give in into my thoughts about how attracted I was with her nang mahulog siya sa pool na naka undergarments lang. I'll admit it. She can make a girl feel weird things...

  Kinabukasan, I made sure to wake up early so that makapagluto ako ng breakfast. I wanted to make peace with her dahil pati sa panaginip ko ay nakokonsensya na ako. I managed to make pancake from scratch, cooked the egg perfectly, naprito ko rin ng maayos ang bacon at ham, and I made her coffee.

  I was about to call her upstairs when she walk in the kitchen scratching the back of her neck. I can't help but let out a small smile. Her hair is a little messy and it's tied up in a bun. Her eyes have bags on it pero it's her usual morning look naman ata. She is wearing a big shirt partnered with a leggings at nakapaa lang siya.

  She turn to look at me but immediately look down shyly. "Ah, good morning. Akala ko si Lewis ang naghahanda..."

  I cleared my throat. "Sorry to burst your bubble..." Kumuha ako ng utensils at inilapag ito sa baba ng mesa. "I cooked us breakfast. I hope you like pancakes," nahihiya kong sabi.

  She gave me a small smile as she took the empty seat sa harap ko. "S-salamat."

  "Wesley?" I called.

  She look up to me. "Po?"

  "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you kagabi. I wasn't trying to laugh at your confession, I swear. I was laughing at how silly the things you were rambling, not the one you confessed."

  She blink. "Ohh." Then her cheek started to turn red. "I mean, mabuti—ay hindi, I mean, okay. Pero ano..."

  "Ano?"

  "Ang ano. Hindi ka ba naano na may ano ako sa'yo?"

  I raised my brow at her. Nagiging paborito ko na itong gawain every time I'm talking to her. "Stop saying ano. Diretsahin mo nalang ako."

  Tumango ito at nagpakawala ng hininga. "Okay, fine. Hindi ka ba naawkward malaman na may gusto ako sa'yo?"

  I shrug. "I don't know. It's not very surprising because you don't really hide your feelings well."

  Namula lalo ang mukha nito. "Ha? Nahahalata mo ako?"

  "Mhmm. But it's okay. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable about it. You don't have to feel shy around me, ayos lang sa akin 'yun. I'm used to people liking me."

  "Hangin."

  "What's that, Ma'am Wesley?"

  "I mean, ang hangin dito sa loob noh? Hindi mo ba pinapatay ang aircon mo?"

  I just raised my brows at her at hindi na ako nito sinagot, as she continues to eat her food. Ganun din ako. Hindi ko kasi alam ano ang dapat kong sabihin sa kanya eh. I already know she likes me, and she knows the boundary. What else am I supposed to say?