Chapter two:(Stream One pt.1)

Tw: drowning ig idk what to call it
Light cursing

Y/n's pov

Not gonna lie I was kinda scared because my tics decided to be mean to me today.

Once the stream was all set up Tubbo pressed the go live button. I was pretty proud of myself because I kept my tics under control. I did let a few slid here and there but other than that I was doing good.

We talked for a while then decided to start the bobbing for apples. Tubbo and Aimsey went outside to set up and I was left with the guys.

The conversation started out very strongly. They started talking about the best hole to put a cricket. That was a very dangerous topic.

"As a bisexual man," started Billzo getting close to the mic. "I think up the noise is a great place." He turned to look at me. "How about you Y/n?"

I did a little chest bump before responding. "Well as a non-binary person I personally think that the noise is also a very lovely spot."

Billzo smiled then looked at me confused. "Wait I didn't know you were non-binary. Are your pronouns they/them then?"

I nodded my head along with twitching it.

"Oh shit I had no idea."

I smiled at him. Then I looked at Tommy. "How about you Tommy? What is the best hole to put a cricket in?"

He gave a mischievous grin before answering. "You know I think the best hole to put a cricket would definitely be the asshole."

Everyone started cracking up laughing.

"Wa-wa-wa-wait. Let me explain why."

"I don't think you need to explain why Tommy." Said Freddie patting his shoulder.

"Anyyyyy wayyyssss." Said Bill trying to think if a conversation starter. "What is something that is wrong with you guys? I'll go first." He paused for dramatic effect. "Diabetes."

Tommy basically spat out the water he was drinking all over me. I smacked the water spots and shouted, "be gone!" Then I started smacking the table even more.

This just made Tommy laugh harder. After I was done murdering the table I looked up at everyone. "Well I have torets." I Said with a smile.

Billzo looked at Ranboo. "How about you mate?"

"Oh! I actually have something wrong with my lungs. So I can't breath properly sometimes."

"I have azma." (Idk how to spell that) Freddie cut in.

"And with my lungs when I run-"

"Hey hey hey Ranboo." Said Tommy interrupting Ranboo. "Let's take a breath alright."

I started to slow clap. "Sorry." I said when Tommy glared at me.

"Anyways." Stared Ranboo.

"Can I interrupt you?" Asked Tommy before Ranboo could start back up again.

"Uh sure. I guess." Said Ranboo.

"Wait really?"

Ranboo nodded his head.

"Ok well I have low blood sugar-" Tommy kept on talking but I was bored so I just zoned out.

Occasionally here and there I would make a popping noise along with a whistle.

I was broken out of they thought by Freddie taping my shoulder.