Chapter eight: Tubbo's vlog

Only a few of us came to the beach. It was just Me, Tubbo, Crumb, 5up, Captain, Kara, Eret, and Eliana.

We met up with Captain at the taco area. After we ate out taco we walked over to the ocean.

Tubbo was mainly just obsessed with claiming the Pacific Ocean.

Once we got there he handed my the camera.

"Y/n follow me I'm going to claim the ocean!!!" He shouted throwing his shoes to Captain.

He ran towards the ocean as I followed him with the camera.

"Oh my goodness he's so fast." I said not really to anyone in particular.

"Nooooo! my pants keep on unrolling." Tubbo said rolling them back up and hopping back.

He stood up and jumped directly into the water. His feet were the only thing in the it though.

"He did it!!!" Shouted Eret with a laugh.

A wave started rolling in and Tubbo ran back onto land.

"How was it?" Kara asked when he reached them.

"Incredible. I've concord a new ocean."

"TubboTubboTubbo take the camera." I said shaking it.

He quickly took it before I threw it on the floor. I stomped my foot and did a couple of twitter notifications along with a, "Wooo!"

We walked all walked the beach for a little bit then Captain told Tubbo to start recording.

"Do you think I could do a flip off of this?" Captain asked walking over to where the sand came up a lot.

"Do it or your gay." I laughed. "Nononono cut that cut that cut that I didn't mean to say that." I said still laughing.

"Wait what if he hurts his back because he's old?" Asked Crumb.

Captain turned to look a Crumb. "I'm not that old I'm 30 thank you very much."

"Wait wait Captain if this goes wrong can I put it on greatest fails?" Asked Tubbo.

Captain rolled his eyes then did the flip.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!!" Basically everyone shouted at the same time.

"You should do a push up with Tubbo on your back." Eliana suggested.

"Why not?" He replied.

5up took the camera from Tubbo and filmed them.

"Captian sparkles is going to do a press up with me on his back." Said Tubbo.

"A press up its called a push up." Captian said correcting Tubbo.

"Press up push up whatever you Americans."

Captian shrugged but got ready. Tubbo sat on his back but as Captain went down Tubbo started falling.

"I'm going to stand here to make sure you don't fall." Crumb said walking over to the two.

"Ok we're retrying this." Tubbo said going to the other side of Captain's back.

Captain started his push ups and he did a full ten push ups before Tubbo fell off.

"I could've done more." He said brushing his hands off on his shirt.

"Show off show off." I said aggressively shaking my head. "Sorry!" I shouted once I was done.

"Your fine no need to apologize." Captain said smiling.

We all hung out for a little bit longer before we all separated. Crumb wanted us to stay at her place sometime soon. We told her we'll get back to her a soon a possible.

Me and Tubbo went back to Ranboo's place to pack up and tell the others we're going to Crumb's.

—Words 552–

Just a little filler chapter today