Chapter nine: the end

We stayed in California for a really long time. We travel around and met many wonderful people along the way. We streamed a lot and had a bunch of fan meet and greats. Some people even knew me as well and were also fans.

We all had our shares in our memory's. Ranboo did his first eye revile and died his hair red. Sadly only temporary. He also mostly got over being scared of eye reviles.

Tubbo got to raise so much money for the Children's hospital and tell them the great news. Then he got to see the smiles on the little children faces he visited that were great fans of him.

Freddie got to watch in astonishment as his channel grew so suddenly and fast. He also made great friends with Crumb.

Billzo also got to see his channel grow. He got along very very well with Ranboo and they defiantly wanted to meet up with him again.

Aimsey streamed much more often and like the other two her channel also grew a lot. A sub goal that she had been trying to hit forever finally hit it by over a thousand.

And for me, I got of my fear of crowded places and felt more confident to stream. My channel almost instantly grew after Eret tagged me when we did the charity tag stream.

I am going to miss everyone but hopefully we all can meet up once again. Maybe in the summer so that way we can bring Tommy along.

I will definitely miss Ranboo since he lives in California but hopefully he'll visit sometime.

It was very sad that this trip had to come to an end so soon. But I have a feeling we'll see each other very soon.

—Words 297–