Chapter four: beach day

Tw: light cursing

I woke up the next morning to people fighting over who got the rest of the bacons. I just stood in the stare way just confused.

"Oh hey Y/n." Bilzo said like he hadn't been fighting over who got the last piece of the bacon.

I rolled my eyes at him. Then flinched.

"You know you can just split the bacon five ways right?" I said walking over to the bacon.

"But I won it rightfully." Tommy said.

I pushed aside him and picked up the bacon and ripped it into five equal pieces. Then I gave it to the guys fighting over it.

I walked over to Aimsey with a pancake in hand.

When she saw me she smiled. "I tried to make them split it but they usually never listen to me.

I laughed. "Yeah I guess they just respect me more." I said with a little whistle.

"So does Tubbo have any Bee boy plans today?"

Aimsey Shrugged. "I think we might do a little stream but he is planing something bigger that he won't tell us about yet."

I nodded. "Sounds like Tubbo. Keep it a secret until the last moment."

"What about this secret stream?" Bil asked in his thick accent.

Ranboo bounced over. "Yeah we're not doing that until we go to California."

Me and Aimsey exchanged looks. "Of course he tell you Ranboo." Amy said.

"What can I say I'm his favorite." Ranboo said running a hand through his long dark brown hair.

"Nope you actually his side bitch."

Ranboo glared are Tommy and Tubbo hit his arm.

"What am I wrong though." Stated Tommy.

I rolled my eyes.

"Look they even think your wrong." Said Ranboo sticking his arms out to point to me.

"I never said anything. Your rightttttttt."

Ranboo and Freddie started laughing.

"Your tics just backfired on you." Said Ranboo in between laughs.

I finished eating my pancake and walked over to Ranboo. He looked down at me as I smirked.

Ranboo knew what was coming so he jumped to the side onto the sofa before I could complete my mission.

"Screw you Ranboo." I said with a little foot stomp.

I walked over to Ranboo but was picked up by Tommy.

"Put me down!" I said hitting his arms.

He turned around and set me down next to Tubbo. I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"Life is so unfair. Why do you guys have to be so tall." I pouted.

"We're just more in mom's side." Tubbo said patting my shoulder.

"What cause we're short?" I asked.

"Y/n your not short you a normal size." Aimsey cut in.

"Not compared to these idiots." I said popping a few p's.

"Hey who are you calling idiots?" Freddie asked?

"Not you Freddie I respect you."

He smiled.