@3

"Goodbye" was all he said to her and left.

That was when my own slap came like a ball of fire across my cheek. I fell to the sofa.

"Silly! You are leaving my house right this minute" she bellowed.

"Aunt please" I had to kneel and beg her. "He wanted to sleep with me" I cried.

"He wanted to sleep with me" she mimicked angrily. "Didn't Namjoon sleep with you? What did he give you? And now look at someone that was going to give you a job!" she snarled. "I won't have you in my house one more minute!"

"Aunt please" I went with my knees to hold the edge of her blouse.

"Please what! You cannot freeload off me. You don't want to be slept with but you love enjoying money earned from sleeping with men!"

I looked at her in bewilderment.

"Yes, Sara! Don't look at me like that. Each attempt you make rejecting these men is a slap on my face because that's what I do!" She revealed fearlessly in a biting climax. "So the choice is yours. You either conform or you leave my house" was the anti-climax after which she left me sobbing there in the sitting-room. Baby had walked in and was pulling my arm.

I was trapped in the closet. I had no place else to go. I had nobody to turn to. Relations were but a distant memory as I had no contact whatsoever. I only cried and my precious baby cried with me. I did not know what else to do than to apologize to Aunt Jessy. She had ignored me and my baby and did not respond to my greeting till evening when I walked to her at the sitting room and rendered an apology for doing the right thing. It was like she was waiting for me for she started her flurry of advice. Real bad advice. How all women were sluts. She even categorized it. Immorality amongst teenagers and their classmates, the reason why no virgin escape their teenage intact. Then the early twenties, how they live in with their boyfriends at school, servicing them like wives do. The university was the den of sexual corruption she said. The late twenties and early twenties were the worst, she continued as the so-called sampling before marriage results in women being laid by any man that came their way. Then the married ones? She laughed aloud. What else were they doing with their husbands if not prostitution. From there she switched over to me. How I was so beautiful and young and how men would pay through their nose to have me. How she and I could make so much money that she could set me up on my own to compete with women like Mrs. Kim. How she had the connection to bring this about. At that point I had to think about mom and this big reality of what Aunt Jessy really was- A pimp.

Tears raced to my eyes like a hundred meters finish line as I thought of what could have happened to Mom. How this woman might have ruined her life. Was she cornered like I was that made death her only escape? I just looked at my baby and knew that I could never take my life no matter what. Even if I lost Namjoon forever, I would still live for her. The advice continued. That baby needed to start school. That was an area that really got me. I needed to complete mine too. She was willing to help, if only I could cooperate. I wondered of a way to gain all these things without actually defiling myself but found none.

All Aunt Jessy did the following days was to bring her men to the house on a daily basis. While discussing with them, she would call me and send me on one inconsequential errand or the either at which this lustful-eyed men would run all over with their eyes and nod in approval. I had a sense Aunt Jessy was collecting money from them, promising them a piece of the action for she soon began to loosen up with me. However it was one barrister that was taken by reaction the first day he saw me. There was really something in his cadence as he responded to Aunt Jessy's questions that day that made me eavesdrop on their conversation later. I was really taken by the way he described he impact I had on him.

He soon became a regular visitor to the house. Aunt Jessy strategically regulated the clothes I was to wear in his presence. The way his eyes rose each time made me want to laugh. I also watched him unload lots of cash to Aunt Jessy before he left each day. It took like a month before Aunt Jessy decided to involve me in the business. I felt a cold chill up my spine the day she said I would entertain Barrister Chul the next day. 

This chapter is dedicated to LvlyBangtan7 for the assistance and great help you,ve given to me. I'm really grateful. 

In my last post, i mentioned creating a website for my book... yeah, I'm going through with it.  I just retrieved book 1 of MTMR and ill be posting all my books there. 

Anyone good in creating a book website should DM me please. I'd really appreciate it.

💜💜💜

Bossnamjoon~