Chapter 7 - Olympus Pt 2

(Hades' POV)

I finish calling the underworld and see both Poseidon and Zeus hugging. I have to be dreaming. It looks like they mad up. Let's see how long this last. It turns out the minor gods are avoiding here and using Poseidon's domain as a hub and safe place. My kids are in the underworld at the moment. It is good they are safe and hopefully things will be back to normal soon. Well, I hope that they stay on good terms when we age back up.

Me: I hate to break it up but it looks like the other gods are just avoiding here.

Poseidon: Well until we are back to our normal age. They are using my place as a hub.

Zeus: That's good. So they are all safe.

Me: Yes.

Zeus seems to relax a bit after knowing that nothing bad happened to them.

(No one's POV)

They hear someone walking towards the room so the three hide. Hades ducks behind Poseidon's thrown as both others ducks behind Zeus thrown. As something big walks to the door and soon after away from the door. The three head out through a side door close to a stream that leads out of Olympus. They agreed a long time ago that it was a quick way out of Olympus.

(Zeus' POV)

We are running toward the river. Hades ahead of me and Poseidon to the left of me currently looking back at the way we had ran. I look back to see black hair and cold glowing blue eyes. It starts toward us.

Poseidon: Try to keep on your feet and run.

The ground starts to shake and grows in intensity. This causes the roof to give way and land on the thing. I keep running and we manage to get to the river and Poseidon guides us out safely as the earthquake stops. Normally I would be mad at the earthquake but I'm glad today for it. We make our way back to camp.

At Camp Half-Blood

(Hera's POV)

My sisters are sitting next to me as the ground shakes badly. We look at each other and then about. Demi-goods looked about scared and confused. In the water we see Hades first then the other two.

Hades: What was that!?

Clearly, they saw something new.

Zeus: No clue. Quick Thinking Poseidon.

Poseidon: No Problem. I'm pretty sure that our other powers have no effect on it from the look it. Plus a building bought us sometime.

Me: A Building?

Poseidon: Sorry about the roof.

Zeus: Not a problem Thought about redecorating the place. A skylight sounded lovely. But did either of you see its eyes glowing?

Both Hades and Poseidon nod. This has me worried about what they saw while they was up there.