Chapter 4 - The Start

(No one's POV)
Hera walks into the cabin and looking mad heads to the back of the cabin and sits out there. No one really wanted to lose their life by upsetting her more so where stumped on what to do. The Demi Gods looked to the gods for help but both Gods looked scared.

(Hades POV)
As Hera enters and storms to the back of the cabin I I knowest the look she had on her face. I slowly pull Poseidon away from where we where sitting and slowly move us to see if we could find out what is wrong with our sister and hopefully come out alive. Poseidon is smart and puts me inbetween himself and our sister.

Me: Hera?
Hera: I'm going to murder him!!!
Poseidon: Zeus or one of us?
Hera: Zeus!
Me: Could it be possible for a little calm because your terrifying everyone right now.
Poseidon: Please?
Hera: Sorry.

She calms down as we get closer she pulls us into a hug.

Hera: Sorry.

(Percy's POV)
I look at the three and smile. Hera looks calmer and we all feel safer to know she isn't mad. I turn my attention back to my girlfriend. She was reading into any greek myth that would de-age the gods. I hoped she would sort things out with her mum but it's her choice and she clearly has made it. But when she made up her mind it's made up.

(Hera's POV)
I was enjoying talking to my Brothers and I think we need to do it more often as it would solve a lot of problems and stop arguments. I start thinking about when this mess started.

The day started like any others with my brothers arguing and when that was done Poseidon get dragged into an argument with Athena. Then a dark figure appears cold blue eyes, dark hair in dark clothes. But when the spell hit his eyes turn black.

(No One's POV)
After a day Percy, Annabeth, Thalia and Nico was sent to see what other gods and goddesses that was not present knew about what was going on and had any information on the missing 48 hours.