You wake up to dream boy hugging you but you didn't care. Why though?
"Goodmorning my love did I wake you up?" I just shook my head no. I tried to get up but he just pulled me back to him. "And where do you think your going to?" "To shower and brush my teeth..." He shook his head and let me go. I went to get my clothes, a white crop top and blue ripped Jean shorts. I go in the bathroom and turn on the shower. I start taking off my koala PJs and step in the shower and let the warm water hot my body. I moan lowly from how relaxing the water felt on my body. Then I hear the bathroom door open as I'm washing my body. I see him.... he starts taking off his clothes and walking towards me. I freaked out and started rinsing myself quickly and turning off the water. " Aww finished already. To bad I didnt join you." I walked past him with a towel wrapped around my tiny body. I go to the bedroom and change while ge is in the shower now. Soon he came out. "What's your name" " Kim Soekjin" he replied back to me smirking. "Wow I didnt know a handsome guy had such a handsome name..." WAIT DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD!!!!! I cover my mouth regretting what I had just said. He looked at me with a smirk on his face. He started walking towards me, and I stood up trying to get away but he was quick and pulled me towards him he grabbed my chin and said " You think I'm handsome now huh? Well good thing you said that love." He pressed his lips on mine. I didnt kiss back he tried to included his tongue but I wouldn't let him until he bit my lower lip. I gasped and he put his tongue inside my mouth. He then moved to my neck. He found my sweet spot and I moaned. He smirked and pushed me on the bed...