"I haven't seen Yoongi in 10 years.. they took him away from me..." "I'll be back..." I looked at Jin as he left to get or do something. For now the doctor and mt mom helped me onto my wheel chair. We soon hear a knock on the door, "Come in" the door opens and its Jin and someone else but they are behind him. Jin moves and its... Yoongi. "Y-yoongi?!" I was in shock. "MOM! Y/N!" "Yoongi!" 

~Narrator~

Y/ns mom ran to Yoongi and gave him a big hug. But Y/n just sat there in shocked. Yoongi and his mom stopped hugging. She moved out of the way. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Yoongi said concerned. Y/n wheeled herself to Yoongi. Yoongi picked her up on her feet slowly and hugged her but not to tight since he knows she in still recovering from her injury. "What happened to you Yoongi?... They took you away from me..." "I now but I escaped and when I heard you married Jin, I joined his team to find you... now I have you. I will never leave you again I promise." "Wait, how are they related? They both have different surname?" " They both have different dads. I left Yoongi's dad because he was abusive to him." "Oh, thanks for telling me..." 

Y/n POV

I didn't let go until I felt pain in my knee. I let go and Yoongi helps me sit on the wheelchair. "Jin when did the doctor say I can leave?" "In 2 weeks" "Okay" ~1 week later~ Me, Yoongi, and mom had gotten a lot closer after our little reunion last week. ~1 week later~ My knee healed pretty quickly so the doctors let me out. I got  home with my family and husband... I decided to marry Jin after he saved me... the thing is he is only nice and respectful in front of my family...

Jin and I moved in together.. one of the biggest mistakes I made. Jin is always busy and never makes time for me. He comes home late and we argue all the time. One day I'm walking around Seoul, and i see him kissing another women. I ran to the house and started packing my stuff. Once i'm done packing I hear the front door open. I grab my stuff and try to leave. "Where are you going?" "Somewhere away from you!" "After everything I did for you! I saved your life and this is what you do!?" "Yes, because i'm not trying to be with a cheater that is mad at me 24/7 when I did nothing wrong! So answer this question... was I not good enough for you?!" "Why would you say that! Of course your good enough!" "Oh really, because you and that girl kissing seems like I wasn't!" "I-" "Goodbye Jin" After that I left. I went straight to the bar and started drinking. After drinking I got super drunk. I was angry and sad... why did he do this to me... Am I just not enough for this world. People will leave me or I leave them... I overthought so much I didn't even notice I was sitting down on the edge of a cliff. I was so drunk I passed out. I wake up to a familiar room... my childhood home. The room still looked the same. I hear the door open and its Yoongi. "How you feeling?" "My head hurts a lot..." "Well next time don't get super drunk! What were you doing at the cliff! You could have fallen and die! Tell me what happened please..." "J-Jin cheated on me. He only respects me when were with family and we fight 24/7" After what I said Yoongi hugged me. "Im sorry that happen to you Y/n..." We continue hugging for the next 5 minutes. "I'll be back later, I have to take of something. Bye." "Okay, bye" After he left. I continued the day looking at the news, until one caught my eye and I became curious. Someone found dead. ~NEWS~ "A body has been found at the edge of a cliff. Oh- we have news about this scene... the body has been identified as Lee Y/n. 23 year old was found dead with alcohol in her system and then later had a heart attack. May she rest in piece..." After that I heard laughing downstairs. I go down to see my family including Jin there. "She is finally gone!" "Yes she was so annoying!" "I can't believe I saved her. I should have left her there to die!" I started breathing heavy and then everything went black. I woke up sitting on the cliff. It was a dream?! I freaked out and ran away from the edge of the cliff. I started panicking and I ran to the city to try and find my childhood home. I find it and go inside to see my family there talking to... Jin. "What are you doing here?!" "He came here asking for you..." "Y/n please let me explain." "No. There is nothing to explain about. NOW GET OUT!" "I didn't kiss her! She kissed me! She told me about her feelings for me and I had to reject her because I love you. So she just kissed me. I am busy yes, but I'm trying my best to make time for you but my new manager keeps denying it. We argue a lot because I assume you don't love me anymore and you would cheat on me... there now you know the truth..." I'm in shock and so was my family that heard everything. I go up to him and kiss him. "...I love you too Jin"

THE END

Hi guys. Yes I know this story isn't a lot but it was my first story and I'm not really good at writing first stories. I will continue to write more stories with more parts. I hope you have a wonderful day or night. Bye love y'all<3