BOOM! The loudest thunder I've heard in my whole life. I woke up and jumped out of my bed onto the floor. "Oww!" I started crying out of fear.Jin woke up and checked up on me. "Are you okay?!" I couldnt say anything out of fear. He noticed. He got up and ran to me, he picked me up and carried me to the bed. He put me down onto the bed and pulled the blanket over us. He then pulls me towards him. I grabbed him and didnt let go and just continued crying. "Its gonna be okay. Im here calm down..." Soon i calmed down and then fell asleep ~THE NEXT DAY~ We woke up to my alarm and change into our everyday clothes. "Where are you going now?" "No where. Im going to stay with you since your my fiance." He points at my hand... the ring.... I never took it off. Why? Am I in love with him? No? Yes? I don't know? " Ill keep the ring on but you have to prove to me that I can marry you." "Deal" He grabs me and gives me a small peck on my lips. We continue the day in disguise, since people are looking for Jin. ~3 weeks later~ Im walking with Jin at night in downtown. We are enjoying the walk until a van pulls up and grabs me. I scream and try to reach Jin but it was to late... I was gone with them. I started crying and screaming for help. "Shut the hell up will ya! If you continue I will kill you right now!" I stopped yelling but continued to silently cry. They blindfolded me when we got to there location. They pushed me out the van and dragged me inside a place. They then push me into some room. then they took off the blindfold. "What do you want!?" "We want your husbands company!" "I dont have a husband!" "Stop lying, your wearing a ring Seokjin proposed to you with!" Then he slaps me across my face. "HE'S NOT MY HUSBAND IM TELLING THE TRUTH!!" "Fine... i know you have your phone on you. Where is it?" "In my purse.." One of is men go up to him and gives him my purse. He grabs it and says " Whats the passcode?" "526963" then they put tape over my mouth then they go through my phone, then they get their own phone and call someone. Who are they calling? "Hello, is this Kim Soekjin?" I couldn't scream once i heard his name. "Yes? Who is this?" " If you want your wife back give me your whole company! Im going to give you 1 monthbut until then we have your precious Y/n." Then he hangs up. Will Jin give him company or not?