He pushes you on the bed, he goes in for a kiss but someone knocked on the door. "What?!" "Sir, your parents, manager, and other visitors are here to see you." "Ugh! Tell them I'll be right down." I looked at him and he looks at me annoyed. "Stay here. I'll be back." Then he left.
~Jin POV~
I walk downstairs to the living room to be greeted by my parents, manager, and strangers. "Jin, we have to talk." My mom said "About what?" "Our company... you see our company hasn't been good but your father's good friend Mr.Choi has given us a choice that we accepted... in order for our company to be successful again you will marry Mr.Choi's daughter." "WHAT! IM NOT MARRYING HER!" "Son do not speak that way to your mother and you WILL marry Choi Yuna!"
~Y/n POV~
I hear arguing from downstairs. I go to see what's going on. " YOU WILL MARRY HER OR ELSE, YOU WILL NOT WORK AT OUR COMPANY ANYMORE!!" I saw how broken he got after that. I guess their company means alot to him. I felt bad and went up to them. "Is everything okay here?"  I said worried. "Yes everything is fine, our son is getting married that's it" I looked at Jin and it looks like he was sad about it. Then I look at my hand and see the ring Jin put on me when I blacked out. Then I had a idea that popped up in my head. "But I'm marrying Jin, he proposed 2 weeks ago" His parents and guests looked surprised. "Young lady no he did not. He will not marry you. And where is your proof he for this "engagement" anyways?" I showed them the Diamond ring. I looked at Jin and he looked extremely happy. "NO you will NOT MARRY MY SON! Security take her out of here now!!" Then 2 big security men grabbed me and took me out. Jin tried to stop them but his parents held him back. Soon I reached my home thinking I will never see my husband again...