We leave the HQ and start to head to the company. When we get there everyone is looking at us confused.

~1 hour earlier~

"So whats the plan sir?" "Namjoon you will track where the call was made. Yoongi you will then go to the location with Jimin and Jungkook. When they let you guys in, Yoongi will distract them while JImin and Jungkook finds their hidden room where the drive is. Oh and Yoongi you will be talking about wanting to join their team. Taehyung you will steal the drive when the boys have found the room and kill the men. The drive has the location of my wife so its very important not to lose or destroy the drive. Once you get the drive you shall bring it to Namjoon. Once he has the location we will bring my wife back and i will pay your work with 1 million won." 

~Now~

We get into my office and let Namjoon do his thing. 10 minutes later Namjoon comes up to me with something. "Sir I have found the location, but before you head there. They have people everywhere surrounding the place. So be careful. Good luck guys. I drive to the location with 4 of the guys. 2 hours later we have found the house and Yoongi, Jimin, and Jungkook do their parts.

Jimins POV

We go up to the door an the door immediately. "Who are you?" "Hello sir, Im Sung Jinjo, and this is Joen Namsoon, and Lee Jonju." Wow hyung is really good at coming up with names that quickly. "What do you guys want?" "We found out who you guys are and we would like it if we would be part of your team. That is because my enemy has my sister and I would like to get her back." "Hmm okay come in and stay here. Ill be back with the boss." We go inside and me and Jungkook walk to one of the men and ask where the restroom is. They then tell us where is it at. "Well that was easy. Now where is that room?" As i say that Jungkook whisper yells my name. "Jimin! Over here i found the room!" I run towards him and he was telling the truth the door was behind the picture... how did he find the door so fast? "How did you find it so fast?" "I saw one of the men go in here" 

~20 mintutes later~Jins POV

Me and Taehyung hear gun shots in the house. They boys come out caring Yoongi out. "HYUNG! WE KILLED ALL THE MEN BUT ONE GOT TO YOONGI AND SHOT HIM IN THE LEG AND STOMACH!" "Taehyung get the drive. Ill handle Yoongi." Taehyung goes to steal the drive while I get the first aid-kit out of my trunk. I treat Yoongis wounds until we reach a hospital. Taehyung comes back with the drive. I drive to the nearest hospital and the boys told me to find Y/n. Taehyung gives me the drive and i head to the company to give it to Namjoon.  I arrive and run to Namjoon working on a back up plan just in case it goes wrong. "Namjoon take this and fins the location. Ill be at the *your city* hospital. Yoongi injured." With that i head back to the hospital. "Hi, 3 young men came in here. Their names are Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, and Min Yoongi." "Yes they are in room 524 on the 6th floor." I run to the elevator and go to the 6th floor. I go to room 524. I go in the room and hear the boys talking about... Y/n. "Why are you guys talking about Y/n?" Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook leave the room. Leaving me and Yoongi alone. "Whats going on Yoongi?" "Hyung there is something you should know... Me and Y/n are brother and sister..." " WHAT! Why didnt you tell me this before we started the plan! You do know this changes everything!" "How?" " They can find you and recognize you as her brother. They will find us!" "No... they wont because me and Y/n haven't seen each other since we were 10 years old... they took her away from me and I never saw her again, no one knows we are related..." "Find but you will do nothing but stay with Namjoon until we bring her back." I then leave and go back to the company. I arrive and Namjoon comes tome telling me the location. I call the boys and I tell them to meet me there. 45 minutes later we arrive at the same time. we grab our weapons and break into the warehouse. Shooting the men. "Where is she!" I go to the main room and see her. Filled with bruises and cuts. I shoot everyone in the room. Their was one person who was wearing an anonymous mask. I take it off and am in shock... Yeji. "They'll...be...back..." Her last word had me confused but i brushed it off and untied Y/n and take her out of there. I take her to the hospital to treat her injuries and to see if there is anything wrong. " She has a broken rib and wrist, also has a fractured knee. The doctor is treating her now. She will be fine." "Thank you doctor." I go back tot he boys in room 526... Yes her and Yoongi are in the same hospital. Jimin told me that they will release Yoongi in the morning perfectly fine. ~Next day~ I check up on Y/n to make sure she was fine. "You okay my love?" "Yes im good. Thank you for saving me." I go to her and give her a peck on the lips.

Y/n POV

He kisses me and I kiss back. We both pull away. Soon we hear a knock on the door. Who is it? "M-Mom?!" [FLASHBACK] "No please dont leave me. Your all I have!" "I love you sweetie, tell your dad and brother that I love them as well." "사랑해요 엄마" Shes gone....

[End of flashback] 

"I thought you d-died. You died in my arms..." "Im here... that was my twin sister stealing my identity and acting like me. I've been looking for you the past 12 years?!" She comes to hug me slowly... "How's Yoongi?" I froze..... Yoongi...

HEYS GUYS IF THE KOREAN IS NOT RIGHT I APOLOGIZE:)