1

I'm walking down a alleyway to make it home quickly. As I'm walking I see a shadow move in the dark. I just ignore it thinking its just a animal. Soon I'm on the side walk almost home, but then I wake up in a non-familiar room. Did I blackout? Soon enough I hear a door open then I see a boy with black hair and ripped Jean's with a black hat, hoodie, and mask on. "Who are you? Where am I?" I told the boy. The boy just laughed at the my questions. "Young lady do you know who I am? Do you know what i do?" The man sounded mad. "LEAVE ME ALONE! LET ME GO!" I shouted when he grabs me and pulls me towards him. He takes off his mask, hoodie, and hat so I can see his face... It was him... the boy in my dreams.... " How is it possible?!" "Did I scare you my love?" "TELL ME HOW IS IT POSSIBLE!! HOW DID YOU FIND ME!! HOW ARE YOU REAL!!!" " Well 1st I dont know you, 2nd I kidnapped you because I was bored, and 3rd I've been real lady. So tell me how old are you and what's you pretty name... huh?" " I'm 23 and my name is Lee y/n..." After I told him my name he let's go of me and tell me to follow him, and so i did his house was a mansion, but out of all the people in Seoul why me?? I follow him to a room that says my name already... I go in by myself and he closes and locks the door. " What are you doing let me out!!!" " Not until my lady is calmed down your stuff is in the closet. If your hungry then call one of the maids to feed you. Goodnight my love." MY LOVE!!!! Who does he think he is. I'm not marrying him... AM I. I see if there is a ring on my finger.... there was... I freaked out. I'm getting married to my kidnapper, the boy from my dream!! How us that possible...!!! Later on I get hungry I tell the maid I'm hungry and she gets me a whole meal for me to eat, I eat the food and then I shower. I look threw the closes dream boy got me... awww koala PJs, so cute. I get the clothes and shower. I finish showering and head to bed... I wake up to someone hugging me...