Its been 6 months since I last saw Jin. I go on my phone and see a news article saying "Kim Seokjin RUNS AWAY FROM HIS OWN WEDDING!" I was so shocked I didnt know what to think. I get up from my bed and get ready to go to work. ~LATER THAT DAY~ Its currently 7pm. I'm walking home, and its raining and I'm soaked because I forgot my umbrella at home. As I'm walking I accidentally bump into someone running. I fall and scrap my knee really bad. "OWW! WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING DUMBA-" I looked up and I'm shocked at what I'm looking at... "JIN!" I get up and hug him. "Y/n?! Is it really you?!" " Yes it is. It's really me. I thought I'd never see you again. " Me too. I've been looking for you everywhere." We hugged and didnt let go. " Let's go to my house. " I say and we start walking to my place. We get there and go inside. " Here is my robe. Give me your clothes so I can wash them for you." He gives me his clothes when he gets out the bathroom and I wash them. " I'll be back, I'm going to get something" I grab my umbrella and head to the store. I get to the store and go inside to buy Jin pajamas to sleep in. I buy the clothes and go back home. I get home and go inside to see Jin watching TV. " Oh, your back. So what did you go get?" " I got you some sleeping clothes. Here." I hand him the bag of clothes and he goes to the bathroom and change. I make dinner [Kimchi, rice, and some ramen]. He comes back and we start eating. Soon we finished and we cleaned up. It was now 9pm almost 10pm. "Its getting late we should go to bed." " But there's only one bedroom.... where am I going to sleep?" " On the bed. Just dont come on my side and were good." " okay then"  We go to the room and get into bed. Soon we both fall asleep... later that night something happens...

Sorry I havent been posting alot. I'm busy these past few weeks