Chapter 4 - Content

A/N

hey guys, i'm finally updating again. these next few chapters are going to be short though, because i don't know how to reveal my big plot twist. i hope this wait wasn't too long!

Vic's POV

Adrian finally accepted me. I felt safe again, being with her. Sometimes I'm way too protective, but that's my wife and child. I was happy. Adrian had fallen asleep once we got to bed, and I made it seem like I did too, but I didn't. I was too busy looking at how peaceful Dre was. She was honestly so beautiful.

I eventually closed my eyes and fell asleep. I was awoken by Adrian shaking me awake, telling me that we had to book it to the airport. She had already laid an outfit for me and had everything in the car, including Tyler. I smiled and hopped into the drivers seat.

We got onto our plane and made the short two hour ride home. We drove home and unpacked our bags. I wanted to show Adrian that I really was sorry. "Baby come here" I smiled knowing that she's always loved Washington. She jogged over to me and hugged me from behind, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Yes baby?" she asked cheerfully. I pulled out the two tickets to Seattle, Washington and turned around to look at her facial expression. Her jaw dropped, and she jumped on me, wrapping her legs around me. "We leave in two weeks, I figured we could re-build our relationship with some alone time" I smiled at her. "Yes baby, yes yes yes" 

I laughed, knowing that everything would be okay. I carried Adrian up to bed, and we fell asleep together. When we woke up, everyone was at our house, waiting to tell us an announcement that would change our plans, for better or for worse.