Chapter 7 - Why

Elise's POV

I fell asleep on the couch waiting for Adrian to come home. I heard the door burst open and in walked a crying Adrian. I got up off the couch and asked what was wrong. "I don't want to talk about it" she sighed and walked upstairs. A few minutes later walked in a pissed off Vic and the boys. I sighed and walked over to Vic. "Look, I know you're mad but don't make this worse for her." He shook his head and tried to walk past me.

"I'm not letting you go up there while you're mad, calm down a little and you can go up." He nodded and walked over to the couch. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I felt two fimilar arms wrap around my waist and I smiled. "It's so hard baby." I sighed again. "I know, but it's not your fault Elise" He whispered into my neck. I turned around and leaned my head on his chest. "It's just so hard" I tried to blink the tears back.

Vic got up and silently walked upstairs. "Well, would you like to go to bed?" I nodded into his chest and he picked me up and started walking to the stairs. "Good night Tony, good night Jaime" I mumbled, but loud enough for them to hear. "Good night" they said at the same time. Mike laid me down on the bed and took my shirt and bra off and slipped his hoodie on me. We fell asleep happily.

Vic's POV

I walked into our bedroom and sat next to Adrian who was still crying on the bed. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean what I said. I was mad and it just all came out, I know you won't forgive me anytime soon, and I know I hurt you and I'm sorry. I'm not suppose to hurt you, I've already punished myself but please stop crying. You're too beautiful to cry" I wiped her tears away with my thumb. She lightly grabbed my wrist.

She looked over at me and smiled. "It's okay baby" she pulled me closer to her. I nodded my head, still upset about what I had said. I cuddled up to her. I smiled, and kissed her cheek. "You're so beautiful" I whispered into her ear. The next thing I knew, we were both asleep.

A/N

short chapter i know, i wanted to get something up but i've been piled with homework. but i hope you liked it!